Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 05-05-2006, 06:45 PM   #1  
Moderating Mama

S/C/G: 295/200/175

Height: 5' 8"

Default Do You Have Comcast OnDemand?

Just got put in in my area on my digital cable. If you have it, go look for programs under Sports and Fitness, scroll down to the "FitTV" section. Workouts which are free with on-demand service from FitTV, with limited commercial interruption! And, they change often. Right now, there are 4 different workouts on there, one of which is bellydancing!

I'm SO excited - free workouts that I can use to mix up my cardio routine! for Comcast for including workouts in its OnDemand programming!
mandalinn82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 07:07 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 238/238/150

Height: 5'3

Yes, I have Video On Demand from Comcast also! I think it is great! There are many different types of exercise and I too have tried the bellydancing.
natascharenee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2006, 11:57 PM   #3  
Maintainer

S/C/G: 216/116/125 100 Lbs Lost!

Height: 5' 1" Tall

I don't have on demand, but I did have FitTv when I stayed in the hospital. I watched it non-stop! I have a differet cable provider than Comcast and I really want them to add FitTV to the line up. They are owned by Discovery, so I don't understand why they can't be added. I love that channel. I catch some stuff on the net. They have a fabulous website.
Libby1972 is offline   Reply With Quote