Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 05-05-2006, 07:42 AM   #1  
Dream Big

S/C/G: 233.4/see ticker/135

Height: 5'2

Default Friday Chat-May 5

GM Ladies! Well I did 40 min of cardio last night. My knee wouldn't last the full hour, but I'm dancing with joy that it made it for 40 min. So how is everyone this morning? I gotta run. Gotta make breakfast for the kids and take DD to school. I'll check back later.
timmyshawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 08:44 AM   #2  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Good Morning and TGIF!!

Heather thats WONDERFUL that you did 40 minutes...gosh i don't even do 10 minutes (shame on me).. GOOD GOING WHOOT.

So whats everyone got planned for the weekend? good stuff I hope. Nothing much here, SOSDD
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 09:19 AM   #3  

Morning

Day off sorta......need to clean big time this morning............is anyone elses home out of control?

Going on a field trip with dd8's class in the afternoon......then she is having a sleepover here with a friend tonight.

Tomorrow I have 15 or so for supper.....BBQ probably.

DD14 is going to BC for a fieldtrip for a week.

Must go get the kids moving.

Have a good one!

L
liz321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 09:58 AM   #4  
Workin' My *** Off!

Height: 5'1"

Good morning!

Liz, my house is out of control! It's too small.. I"m doing some spring cleaning today I hope! We have so much junk, and just nowhere in this tiny apartment to keep it all...

Heather good job on the 40 minutes! I walked last night for about an hour, it was much cooler last night then during the day, but the bugs have already started to come out!

Not much really planned for the weekend. DH has to work, so I'll be home alone, which means I might get some cleaning done without him just sitting on the couch! Haha! We'll see how motivated I become!
Canadian_Mickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 12:23 PM   #5  
Hot Mama

Morning! I got the first coat of paint on my family room last night! Now I'm trying to get the rest of the house cleaned up, and the second coat on before 1, since my kids have a friend and his mother coming to spend a few hours. Feeling better today.

Hope everyone has a great day!
Marciet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 02:15 PM   #6  

Height: 5'6"

Hi everyone

Boy am I glad its Friday I'm planning on doing a quick trip to town (I haven't left the house other than for my walks since Sunday, so a little nervous) Plus DD14 has her judo practice tonight. She was home sick for Monday and Tuesday. Don't know if hubby has to work this weekend, if not I suggested he bring home the company pickup so that we can clean up some of the accumulated junk outside. We were hoping to have a weinnie roast and burn some junk this weekend, but they are calling for rain, so who knows.

Congrats on the 40 min Heather, thats great.
Wow liz, you are one busy lady.
Good luck on the cleaning Mickey.
Marcie, congrats on getting the painting done, wow, thats a big job. We need to paint our place, but I'm scared to start. Plus I have to get rid of so much junk just to find the walls
Hi to everyone else.
I better get going before I change my mind and hibernate a little longer.
Take care everyone and have a wonderful day,
K
buddly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 02:18 PM   #7  
Dream Big

S/C/G: 233.4/see ticker/135

Height: 5'2

Leenie- SOSDD here too. Just a bunch of cleaning. The house is soooo dirty! I haven't touched anything except a couple of loads of laundry and the dishes at all this week. DH and I are taking the kids to see the circus tomorrow evening. The gym gave us free passes for the kids and a pass for one free adult with the purchase of one adult ticket so we couldn't pass that up. It's only a small circus, not Ringling Bros. or anything but it'll be fun.

Liz- I'm there with ya hon. My house looks like a dumping ground right now!! Total chaos! I hope you have fun on the field trip, and good luck with cooking for that many people. I couldn't imagine!

Canadian_Mickey- WTG on the walk!! I wish you well with the cleaning this weekend. If you find the motivation, send some my way!

Marcie- Glad to hear you're feeling better today! WTG on the paint! we need to paint but I just keep putting it off. I can't decide on a color, and when I do then I chicken out.

Buddly- GL with the cleanup. I hope your trip to town goes ok. Let us know. Just make sure you don't push it too hard. You have alot planned with the cleanup, errands, cookout. I hope all goes well.

Well I'm off to bathe the little ones and get ready to get DD from school. Then it's home to make dinner and then off to meet DH at the gym. Tonight is the rest of upper body and swimming so I know I'll be able to make it through the whole workout. TTYL
timmyshawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 07:25 PM   #8  

Height: 5'6"

Hi again,
the trip to town went really well, I'm so glad I had to go. It is really warm out and it felt good to get out. When I was at the library I found a nice warm seat by the window under a tree and looked through a book called Mothers and Daughters. It was a nice little break. Hubby has to work tomorrow so no cleaning up outside for this weekend. He is planning on being home Sunday afternoon so we may get out for the hot dog roast and burn all the paper garbage from in the house, we'll see what happens as they are calling for rain all weekend, but then again they said it would reach only 10C today and its over 20C.
Anyhow, hope everyone is having a great day and have a wonderful weekend,
Take care,
K
buddly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2006, 12:23 AM   #9  

Falling into bed...........got a ton done today.

Hey that is only half the family coming for supper.........not too bad
green salade, potatoe salade, pasta salade, fruit salade and BBQ

Hugs everyone!

L
liz321 is offline   Reply With Quote