Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2006, 08:53 AM   #1  

Default Home of the Loozing Floozies, #72

Here at McSkinneys, Our mission is to motivate,support and lose those pounds & inches.We must keep those Loozing Floozies losing!!

Feel free to join our group of wonderful ladies.Come on in.....Give us YOUR motivation,support and ideas.We would love to have you!!!

Don't forget to go back to thread #71 to catch up!
Old 05-04-2006, 08:55 AM   #2  

Dee, I love your new avatar, too, but I must admit that I still miss the naked back one. . . That picture looked so relaxing to me--I could just imagine myself on a beach at sunset somewhere (not topless, though )

Janice, don't be too hard on yourself. Chinese food once in a while won't hurt TOO bad. Be sure to drink plenty of water, though, because it will bloat you BIG time!

Sherry, good to see you around!

Will post more later.

Love,
C
Old 05-04-2006, 11:58 AM   #3  

Let's keep the ball rolling and add more to Gayle's birthday bash. Add as many works as you can think of. It will be more fun that way. Now you make me look like the BAD girl, I am the only one that has added on to the funny aging Gayle.....Gayle knows it is all in fun, we love her.

Gorgeous,

Absolutely, amazing friend, always there when we need her, adoring

Youthful

Loveable, likeable

Exceptional

FUNNY AGING GAYLE

Giddy, Goddess,

Aging, alluring, amuzing,

Younger than me,

Lopsided,limited

Eroding,edition
Old 05-04-2006, 12:14 PM   #4  

Cheryl thanks for starting a new thread. The other one was getting pretty long. I am glad that you like my new avatar. I thought it was time to get rid of the pointsettas. I wouldn't have a problem posing for another topless pic on the beach, now lets see where should I go?
That is funny that you crocked your mom. Have you heard how she likes them? I have never heard of the word Fugly until Gayle said it. I though that she made it up.

Shelley how is the teacher doing that had the fire? That was terrible. How big is your school? You noticed my new pic. Larry took my pic in PV this year at a resort that we went to for the day. It was paradise.
I dare you to try on those fugly shoes!

Gayle where are you? I know that you are busy but your pals here miss you. Make sure with the extra job you picked up and the shower that you are having and the army men that you are entertaining and the mommy that you are looking after that you find time for you. Even if it is for an hour or two a week. Any wine on the go, take a glass and sit down by your pond before those pesky misquitoes come out.
Dez has 3 pairs of crocs and one of them are niles. She said they are her favorite pair.
Mom had a really nice birthday. I think that she was just happy to be home and have everyone there. She tricked everyone and came out of the hospital with out having any oxygen. She is a lucky women.
So what did you do for your birthday? I hope that you enjoyed it.

Janice don't worry about the chinese food. It is only one meal out of many that you eat for the week. You do have to live even though you are losing weight. You are doing a marvelous job!

Suzy how are you doing? Are you feeling a little low now that everything has settled down? About those crocs you think that I would have shares in them or something but I really don't. You don't have to go on the wild side when you buy a pair. I have a pair of chocoate ones on order. Give them a try, you will love the comfort.

Sherry were you teasing us yesterday with your post? I miss you. Come and post when you have time.
Old 05-04-2006, 12:34 PM   #5  

Gorgeous, gettin' on up there

Absolutely amazing friend, always there when we need her, adoring

Youthful, yet another bombshell

Loveable, likeable

Exceptional

FUNNY AGING GAYLE

Giddy, Goddess,

Aging, alluring, amuzing, Allison's wonderful mommy!!!

Younger than me,

Lopsided,limited

Eroding,edition
Old 05-04-2006, 12:36 PM   #6  

And might I add,

MISSING

!?!?!?!?!

Gayle, where are you???? Did Steve whisk you away for a romantic birthday get-away? Wine and dine you and leave you begging for more
Old 05-04-2006, 12:37 PM   #7  

Yeah, Dee--

I was actually gonna start the new thread earlier, but I left it open for Gayle's b-day, so everyone could get a word in if they wanted too. I'm glad you carried it over to this thread, for those who may have missed it! Thanks!
Old 05-04-2006, 01:29 PM   #8  
Losing it!

There once was a little chick named Gayle ~~

Who was as sad as sad could be ~~

For on the 3rd of May, she was to turn 43 ~~

So, she went to her favorite board to check on her dear friends ~~

Tears of sadness soon turned to tears of joy ~~

For what did she see????? ~~

Dear friends sharing special thoughts and being as sweet as could be!!!!

You girls are the best!!!!
Old 05-04-2006, 01:45 PM   #9  
Losing it!

Thank you for the birthday wishes girls!!! You all make me feel all warm & cozy & special!!!!!!!!!!!

I had a great birthday!!! Friday evening we will be having a small get together with the mom's to have ice cream & cake. I will open my gifts then from Steve. Last night I opened the gifts from the girls. Allison gave me a lovely angel statue, Liz gave me a stone kitchen plaque on an easel that reads: When in doubt, simply add more wine and a pocket prayer medal. Shortly after I arrived home from work, I had a furniture truck pull into the drive. It was a new dishwasher! I still live in the dark ages and hand wash all of my dishes. My mom said every time I talk to her on the phone I am doing dishes so she thought I might like something to take the load off. She made the trip to the furniture store by herself and picked it out.
Today is our 10th year anniversary so I gotta be nice to the hubby today!!
I am making homemade potato soup with rolls (how romantic) and serving it with a bottle of wine Liz gave us for our anniversary. Daughter #1 will be in class all evening and we may ship out daughter #2 to Grandma's so we may just get a little action going on!!
I might just have to show this young guy how an old woman of 43 can light his fire!
Old 05-04-2006, 05:56 PM   #10  

(Picture a basset hound
here)

Whoo-hoooo!!!!! MY 1000th post!!!!

Who'd'a thunk it? I remember Gayle's 1000th post. Now I have my own....It's like rolling your odometer over (the old-timey kind)..... I think I'm gonna cry...... I can never post again.....
Old 05-04-2006, 06:37 PM   #11  
Losing it...again!

Height: 5' 5"

Gayle ~ I'm glad to hear that you had such a nice birthday! I've been 43 for about 6 months now...it's really not that bad!
Happy anniversary! I hope you have a nice evening!

Cheryl ~ Congratulations on your new senior member status and your 1000th post!

Dee ~ I'm doing ok...keeping myself really busy! There's a lot to do around here since we closed the shop and took two weeks off while Travis was home, plus there's lots of yard work to be done and housework to catch up on, so that helps. It also helps having Yahoo IM and the webcams. They make it so much easier to stay in touch...I think it would be almost unbearable to be so far apart without the computer!

I was looking at the crocs again yesterday, but ended up with a new pair of tan suede airwalk sneakers instead. It's so fun buying shoes now! I used to have to buy wide shoes, but since I lost weight I can buy regular width shoes...so much more to choose from!
Old 05-04-2006, 07:37 PM   #12  

Janice sorry I forgot to add yours to
Gayle's name.....consider it done!

Cheryl I was getting concerned about our missing birthday girl. I love what you added to Gayle's name.
Please post again, are you expecting a prise for your 1000 post......lol When I first read your post I thought I read senior moment.....hehe

Gayle Happy Anniversary! Wow 10 years that is a big one. Enjoy the evening "wink, wink"
It sounds like you will be celebrating your birthday for the next few days. What a wonderful surprise from your mom. That is just too sweet.
I hope that you got a few laughs from the posts.

Suzy I am glad that you are keeping yourself busy. One day you will have to break down and buy some croc's.

I thought of another one to add

Gorgeous, gettin' on up there

Absolutely amazing friend, always there when we need her, adoring

Youthful, yet another bombshell

Loveable, likeable

Exceptional

FUNNY AGING GAYLE

Giddy, Goddess, Gee I wish there was a 'W" in Gayle's name because I would put Wino,
Aging, alluring, amuzing, Allison's wonderful mommy!!!

Younger than me,

Lopsided,limited

Eroding,edition

G - Girlfriend
A - Awesome
Y - You Rock
L - Loveable
E - Extra Special

Last edited by Deelite; 05-04-2006 at 10:18 PM.
Old 05-04-2006, 10:54 PM   #13  
Losing it!

You are too funny Dee! YES, I need a W in my name!!! Thank you for starting the fun game! I love my card by the way! It is sitting up with all my others for everyone to see!

Cheryl, young lady, I have a bone to pick with you! How in the world did you get to be "little miss senior member" at 1000 postings when I am at 2500+ and am still a lowly registered user??? Explain that one missy....

Suzy, I agree, it makes a world of difference having access compared to years ago when one just had to rely on mail.

Thank you for the well wishes girls!
Old 05-05-2006, 05:48 AM   #14  

Gayle-I hope you have a wonderful time tonight, and Happy Anniversary also! What a nice, thoughtful gift from your mom. Is it portable, or are you going to have it installed? I have been hand washing my dishes for a few years because Mike doesn't want me to use the electricity from the dishwasher. Then it finally broke, so I really can't use it now. You are a youngster to me! I will be 53 at the end of the month. Oh, to be 43 again!!

Dee-You are sounding more and more like the Dee that I have loved for so long. I am so glad that you are back to normal and feeling better, or at least sounding like you feel better!

Cheryl-Thank you for starting the post. You have been a great stand in for Sherry, but I miss her so much!

Janice
Old 05-05-2006, 11:44 AM   #15  

Gayle you are very welcome. You are a special person in my life and have always been there when I needed you. I hope that you know I am just poking some fun at you. What were you doing posting at 10:00 last night...lol

Shelley I was just thinking as I was posting this week that I have some of that spunk I used to have. My back has been great since the weekend. I have done didley since painting the fence. Oh my, I hope Larry isn't jealous of "Didley". I guess that tells me I really can't do much without causing pain.

Suzy you scared me when I seen the urgent post......but thank you for trying to round up everyone in a fun way.
Closed Thread