Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2006, 03:41 PM   #1  

Default Gaaah, any ideas for a newbie?

Hey guys and gals, im new here so i apologise that my first thread is a 'HELP ME' kinda thread. But basically ive been on weight watchers for about 5 months, and lost a stone really easily, and have since struggled to lose the odd pound. I am tracking well and swim once a week (i hate exercise!). I cant go to meetings because i seriously cant afford it, but know what im doing cos have done it (and paid) before.

Anyone have any ideas that might kick start it again? I so so dont want to give up, but im on the verge if something doesnt happen soon!

Thankyou!!
Old 05-03-2006, 03:56 PM   #2  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

When I hit a plateau I tend to review my materials to get a fresh perspective and see if I've fallen in a rut or absentmindely slacked on portion control. Also if you keep your food journal you can look back and see when you were losing and see what meals/foods you were having at that time and use those plans again.

Added some more exercise may give you a boost too. I know you said you hate exercise but an easy way to do more is to go for walks at lunch and after supper and to take stairs at work, you apartment, the mall instead of the elevator. Get off the bus a stop or two before your regular stop and walk the extra blocks.

Walking is free and every little bit counts!
Old 05-03-2006, 04:01 PM   #3  
Starting fresh!

S/C/G: 281/226/184

Height: 6 feet

You might want to juggle your points a little. Add a couple more on some days, lose a couple on some days and that might "jolt" your metabolism. Good luck!
Closed Thread