Old 05-02-2006, 08:06 AM   #1  
Princess Heather

Default Wow, I should've had a V8!

Ok..so with the new V8 fusion do you think we could count that as a fruit? A low sodium V8 will count as a veggies and the fusion is supposed to have both a serving of fruit and veggie......just wondering. I checked the website and it said there was no added corn syrup or high frutose syrup.....any opinions?
CandlePrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006, 08:51 AM   #2  
Bring sexy back

Height: 5'6"

Heather, I don't think there is anything wrong with counting 8 oz as F, V ...I was thinkingn about buying it for my son but it was almost $4 for a bottle. I guess I need to come off my wallet

Does anybody know where to just buy carrot juice?
Dairy Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 08:50 PM   #3  
Joni - Atlanta, GA

Height: 5'3"

At my center today she said a V8 Fusion counted as a fruit and two veggies. Can anyone else confirm this?? The Publix near my house had it on sale for $2.50 a bottle; there was an orange flavor that appealed, but I opted to hold off and try to stick to real food for a while longer...
Joni135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 08:55 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 260/252.6/125

Height: 5'1 1/2"

Dairy - Does your grocery store have an organic section? If so, I would check there. Also, any health food store would have it.
bizlawchik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 10:49 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 174.2/?/140

Height: 5'2''

Joni thats what my COD says also. Any flavor counts as FVV. This is great i always have a bottle in the ref so anytime i cant get all my veggies in i have an 8oz glass. The only downside of it is that you need to watch how your weightloss goes when you have it because i noticed if i have it too much like every day then i stall a bit, its very high in carbs (but everyone is different so it might not affect you at all). Oh and its $3.99 here too.
Debbie24 is offline   Reply With Quote