Exercise! - Just Signed up for Curves..Newbie here!!

ladybug27
05-01-2006, 05:22 PM
Hello everyone! My name Lynne and I am 30 years old. I called Curves this morning and went in this afternoon for my free tour and figure analysis. I have been petrified of stepping on the scale for a long while now, and I finally faced the Cold Hard truth today. I weighed 242 lbs. I literally almost started crying right there. I couldn't believe that I had let myself go this much. I came home and called the DH and just bawled...he thought someone had died I was crying so hard. I told him I can't live like this anymore, and I have got to do something now, or I won't ever do it. I was able to sign up on the program under a student discount since I am currently a student, so I was able to pay a one time sign up fee of of 106.52, and they will let me pay that out in 2 payments. I was really worried about the money thing because I am not working due to going to school, but they worked with me. When I graduate in August they will work with me more on my payment plan since I will no longer be a student because of graduation. SO I did it, I took the first step. My first work out session has been scheduled for this Friday, and I have to say I am looking forward to it. If anybody is looking for a buddy for support or encouragement, I'm looking, so let me know.

I wish everyone all the best with striving towards, and meeting your weight-loss goals. *HUGS*:hug:

Lynne

natascharenee
05-01-2006, 06:09 PM
Congratulations on joining! My name is Natascha and I am thinking about joining curves myself. I just started weight watchers last week. I'm 33 with 3 children. It's good they worked with you on their joining fee. Good luck!!

mompen
05-03-2006, 02:34 PM
Congrats on joining!
I know you will LOVE iT!