South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2006, 11:00 AM   #1  
Live, Laugh, Love

Height: 5'3"

Default Phase 1 Start/Re-start: Week of April 30

What's up chickies? I TOOK THE PLUNGE (again.) I'm on Day 2 of Phase 1 and I'm doing ok so far. I made those white bean muffin things and added 1 T almond extract and 2 T chopped almonds, and they're pretty good.

It might be all psychological, but I feel like my stomach is even a little flatter today already. It also could be that I drank all my water yesterday (WOO HOO!) too, but I feel very positive so far. I haven't hit the Day 3/Day 4 "ick" yet, but I know I will make it.

I also have decided that I'm not going to be a crackhead about the scale like I usually am. I'm going to weigh myself next Sunday and see how I've done then. I didn't weigh myself this morning!!

Anywho, who else jumped in? Help me out here sisters!

Lisa
Old 05-01-2006, 11:12 AM   #2  
unabashed

S/C/G: 344/321/220

Height: 5'5

Hi, I just started sb yesterday too! I had previously lost 70 lbs on atkins but gained it all back due to medication and have yet to be able to get it off, I'm hoping sb is the ticket the way atkins was! No more atkins for me though due to having my gallbladder removed.

Anyhow, would you like to be buddies? if so PM me...

p.s do you use fitday? I find it helps a lot!
Old 05-01-2006, 11:12 AM   #3  
Recovering Sugarholic

Hey weezle,
I am starting today, May 1st! I did Phase 1 back last September and then was on South Beach for months, but since I have fallen off the bandwagon I am having to restart here. Yay to 2 weeks of meat and veggies. LOL. If I don't THINK it's bad then it won't BE as bad, right?

Let's keep accountable!
Jessie
Old 05-01-2006, 11:38 AM   #4  
Live, Laugh, Love

Hey, what's up Lottie and Jessie? Thanks for posting. Makes me feel like I have people to hold me accountable and "suffer" through it with me, too!

Lottie, I used to be OBSESSED with fitday, but I've gotten to the point where I really don't need to use it. I've been dieting for so long that I have a pretty good grasp of what I'm eating. I've just switched back to South Beach from Weight Watchers, so I'm used to doing the "counting" and I definitely always check labels. It's easier for me to just keep track of it in my head than boot up the computer, log onto fitday, and plug it all in, ya know? I would love to be your diet buddy!

Jessie, Yay to two weeks of meat-substitute and veggies over here! I'm very thankful that I can have meat-substitutes now on Ph1. Try to stay positive with me. We're getting rid of all the CRAP in our bodies! WOO HOO! (And losing weight on top of it!)

Yeeehaw to Phase 1!
Closed Thread