Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 05-01-2006, 10:17 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Default Monday Chat - MAY 1st

Happy Happy May Day !!!

How is everyone today. Hope your weekend was a blast.

Did you all do good? I didn't do good eating yesterday but today I will be better......keep chugging along.

Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 11:29 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

good morning gang

Leenie - I am so very glad that you enjoyed the concert on Saturday we knew it was gonna be good! Do you have 4Him's newest album - Encore - it is really good. I want to get Andy Chrisman's solo album "One" and Mark Harris' solo album "The Line Between the Two". I have heard that they are both pretty good. I really like both their voices.

Tippy - so sorry you weren't feel well yesterday. How bout today? any better?

Liz - what ya so busy with girlie boy can I relate! what ya doing today? work?

Cin - how r u feeling today? were you able to go to church yesterday or no not yet?

Heather - how was PT last night? do you go every day of the week? even on Sundays? hope you are ok

I was a more than a little disappointed over the weekend. I received a notice from the IRS that I had made a mistake on our tax forms. Our youngest son turned 17 during the year of 2005 and I could no longer take the extra $1000 child tax credit for him. Who would have thought that you only got that credit until they were 16 and no longer so instead of getting $650 back, we owe them $350 - rats! oh well - that's about the way it goes with money.

And my scale is up a few pounds this morning - and I have no one to blame but myself - I've been giving into some chocolate cravings and have not been exercising - why should I expect it not to show up!!!!!! so this morning I am back on track - at least as far as the chocolate goes. Will have to figure out something on the exercise front (since I just don't see to be able to get up a 5 am to do it).

Ok I gotta get back to work. Hope everyone has a blessed day!
hugs,
Cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 11:46 AM   #3  
CIN

Hi Ladies
Yes.I was able to attend church for part of a service last night. The Crabb Family was singing and it was awesome. I lasted 2 hours then we headed home. It felt really god to be out and about and dressed!

Today I have done a small amount of house work and showered. I am easing back into normal activity a little at a time.

We sold 2 of our 3 kayak's yesterday and have had a couple calls today on the 3rd one. That particular "season" is over for us..we will rent paddle boats this summer with the grandchildren. The little boys (Josh turns 6 this Sat) Jake is 7.they enjoy wading in the creek and throwing rocks every bit as much as kayaking!

I am anxious to return to work. I miss all of the members in my 6 meetings!

Not long and I will look like this ! Ha!

Cathy.sorry about the tacx thing. We have filed an extention. Hopefully our accountant will finish them this week. I am hoping we get $$ back.

Later
CIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 03:02 PM   #4  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Hi Girls,

Cathy sorry about the tax stuff...that is a bummer I think i'd like to get Andy's album (from 4Him) he did a song from it at the concert and I was blown away from it. I like his voice, guess thats why I love Mark schultz's voice...they sound like styxx and REO speedwagon from the 80's. Sorry about the weight gain... boy can i relate hang in there sis.

Cin, glad you had a good church service, but moreso that your getting back into the swing of things. Can't beat that. I can imagine your anxious to get back to work. Everyone loves time off but its not fun when your ill. Thats a whole nuther story lol.
Old 05-01-2006, 05:38 PM   #5  
Pending Email Confirmation

Hi People!

Hope everyone is getting ready for the summer, can't believe it's May 1st already!
Mazarin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006, 09:14 AM   #6  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Alison, the winter is so long and drags but once spring hits ZOOOOOOOM! fall is here again...it just flys by.

Good to see you