Old 04-28-2006, 06:30 PM   #1  
I love WATP!

S/C/G: 169/165/135

Talking WOW! - watp -

I just bought my first WATP dvd today ... and it's all thanks to you ladies! You all have raved about how great it was that I just had to try it myself! And i'm SO glad I did!!!

It was SO much easier then normal work out dvds and I could really tell my heart rate was getting up! And BOY was I sweating afterwards!!

It was so much fun and a GREAT investment! I might even try to do it again tonight! But if not, it'll def be something that is part of my every day routine now!
~ Jamie ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 06:46 PM   #2  
I love WATP!

oh, and I have a question. I bought the Walk & Kick one .. bc it was all they had. Does anyone know the miles your walking in that vid? Just curious cause I know she has the ones that are 1 mile, 2 mile, etc. Just wondering so I could keep track
Old 04-28-2006, 10:12 PM   #3  
Red Team Member

S/C/G: 289/206.5/140

Height: 5'4"

Hello! I am in Looooove with WATP, LOL! I believe that Walk/Kick is 2 and 1/2 miles....I know for SURE that Walk/Jog is, and I think they are the same distance wise. Enjoy your video! I love mine as well!
Cassie501107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 10:19 PM   #4  
I love WATP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassie501107
Hello! I am in Looooove with WATP, LOL! I believe that Walk/Kick is 2 and 1/2 miles....I know for SURE that Walk/Jog is, and I think they are the same distance wise. Enjoy your video! I love mine as well!
Ahhh, thank you so much I know I saw someone ask this in another post when I was browsing the boards earlier but I cant find it to save my life now! I knew it was around 2 miles (from remembering the post).

Thats fantastic news though that its 2.5 miles! I did it twice today!!!

And I am really liking the dvd as well! Its so easy to follow and still gets me sweating and my heart rate up
Old 05-03-2006, 10:44 PM   #5  

Default Watp

I, too, just bought WATP and just tried it tonight for the first time! I really liked it! My heart rate got up, it got me sweating, but it didn't feel like it wiped me out like a lot of other videos do. A lot of other videos really work you out hard but then you feel like you have to put so much into them and the lazy part of me doesn't want to go back and do them again anytime soon. But with WATP, I feel like I could easily do it everyday. I bought the 1, 2, and 3 mile dvd. I jumped right into the 30 minute 2 mile walk. I can easily see this becoming my favorite work out video and becoming one that I will always look forward to doing.
clippyclaws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 10:24 AM   #6  

WATP dvds are AWESOME!!! I do one everyday & even if I do my turbo jam I still do my WATP!
2CMEAGAIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 10:45 AM   #7  
Workin' My *** Off!

Height: 5'1"

Wow I've seen her dvd's in walmart and such, but didn't know they were so popular!!! I've been holding off on getting any form of exercise dvd's because I want something that is easy to follow, no crazy stuff, and gets results.

I also saw that she has a book out... http://www.lesliesansone.com/store/product91.html And was thinking of getting it as it looked really good! What would you all reccommend??
Canadian_Mickey is offline   Reply With Quote