Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 04-28-2006, 02:33 AM   #1  
Little Miss Random

Height: 5 ft 6

Default Core Secrets

I dont know if any of you have seen this advertised but does it actually work? I have been running for the past two weeks and no weight has budged at all - its downheartening, but I guess I just need a new form of exercise as I ran for months easrlier on in the year. I thought about getting an exercise bike - as my troublesome spots are my legs (thighs especially). Would this make any difference?
sh3l5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 11:09 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 160/122/120

I called in after seeing the Core Secrets infomercial on tv, I think that was back in October. I didn't really lose weight with it, but it's fantastic when combined with a cardio program (like your running). I absolutely love my stability ball and it's an integral part of my workout regimen. I've gone on to buy a few different dvds to mix things up, but working out with Gunnar is great. The moves are simple and effective. I'm always skeptical about ordering things advertised on tv, but six months later, I'm still using Core Secrets. Ok, I think I'm done with my commercial now. Best of luck to you!
Goodbye Chubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 01:19 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

l00py - I know nothing about Core Secrets, but, I've also been running and was told not to expect to lose more than .5-1 pound a week, any more than that and I was told I'd be losing muscle, and since I'm running and doing weights, I just have to accept the slow weight loss. It still sucks though. I also have bigger thighs, but I've always had them, even when I was a size 5.

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 03:04 PM   #4  
Little Miss Random

Height: 5 ft 6

I started off with a good weight loss, unfortunatly now it has slowed down dramatically. I might do another form of exercise as I am not really happy.
sh3l5 is offline   Reply With Quote