Old 04-27-2006, 08:37 PM   #1  
chick on a mission

S/C/G: 333.5/327/175

Smile Mocha Ricotta Creme

This is one of my favs for Phase 1. It is right out of the South Beach Diet book. Its so quick to make and tastes so good, almost like you're cheating. Im not sure how it made it into the book for Phase 1 because it seems like its not that great for you from the nutrition facts but if Dr. Agatston approves then okay once in awhile i may make this. Here it goes.

Mocha Ricotta Creme

1/2 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
1/2 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder
1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 package sugar substitute
Dash espresso powder
5 mini chocolate chips (this is the most difficult part of the recipe!!)

Mix together the ricotta, cocoa powder, vanilla extract, and sugar substitute in a desert bowl. Serve chilled with a dusting of espresso powder and sprinkled with the mini chocolate chips.

Serves 1

Nutrition at a glance
Per serving: 261 Calories, 15g Protein, 17g Carbohydrates, 14g Fat, 9g Saturated Fats, 166 mg Sodium, 42 mg cholesterol, 0g fiber
jenxcat is offline   Reply With Quote