Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2006, 01:53 PM   #1  

Default question..maybe tmi

I was wondering if any one else on WW has experienced this...Warning maybe TMI..

since getting back on WW I have noticed that I am experiencing more and more having diarrhea and the ver sudden forceful urges/need to go.

Has any one else had this when they started WW? It reminds me of how I was after I had my gallbladder taken out. I was like this for almost a year and then one day it was gone.

Any info or suggestions will help and be appreciated.
Old 04-23-2006, 05:07 PM   #2  
Starting fresh!

S/C/G: 281/226/184

Height: 6 feet

No, actually I am the complete opposite! I guess changing what we eat and how much disrupts our digestive system. I don't know, best of luck.
Old 04-23-2006, 05:48 PM   #3  
n00b

S/C/G: 273/269/150

Height: 5'6"

that hasn't happened with me, but i've heard that some of the WW desserts and candy can have a laxative effect on those with sensitive systems. maybe that's it?
Old 04-23-2006, 10:23 PM   #4  

Thanks for the replys. I don't know what caused it, but i hope it ends real soon. I have noticed though that now when I eat say a snadwhich and chips and a bottl of water I feel REALLY full as to where i used to have two sandwhiches and chips and a soda and not feel full. I guess something is going right.
Old 04-24-2006, 02:48 AM   #5  
Geeky Girl

S/C/G: 271.6/263.6/130

I had this problem in my first day or two. I started taking a fiber supplement and that helped a lot. I have these chewable fiber tablets so it's easy to take them before I start eating and drinking. I don't know if it fixed the problem or if "time" fixed the problem, but I don't have the terrible urges anymore... well except from drinking SO much water! :P
Old 04-25-2006, 08:11 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 223/192.6/160

Height: 5'7

Default Been thinking...

Well I read this post yesterday and have been thinking about your problem since I tend to go the other way and have difficulties going to the bathroom from time to time. I just increased my fiber and that took care of it. But anyway back to your problem.

Read your labels carefully, prepackaged foods like FF chips and FF or LF cookes can have Olestra (sp?) in them and reports say that very loose bowls can be the result of eating it... my husband has that problem sometimes.

Hope this helps!
Princess
Closed Thread