Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 04-22-2006, 11:51 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

Default Sunday's Let's Make a Plan and Stick to it Thread

Oh the weekend! A mixed blessing. If you have to work, do you have your lunch packed? Do you know what you're having for breakfast? How about exercise time? How's it going to fit in on Sunday? Family plans? The dreaded potluck?
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2006, 12:20 AM   #2  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

Well today didn't totally turn out as planned (had a piece of pizza) so I am going to try again tomorrow, haha.

Not totally sure because I am going to go shopping and get some stuff but I am thinking something like this:

B- grapes; cream of wheat with a bit of skim milk and jam
S- yogurt mixed with cherrios
L- a wrap or sandwitch of some sort
D- maybe a lean cusine or something or the fish I never had tonight

Exercise- 60 min walking; 30 min ball work out
Water- 2+ liters
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2006, 01:14 AM   #3  
Determined

I have got some serious insomnia going on lately... At least I'm using it productively I guess, instead of eating.

Tomorrow's plan:

Breakfast - yogurt
Lunch - lean turkey sandwich on wheat, salad with tomatoes and carrots with vinagrette, banana
Dinner - roasted chicken, green beans, corn, black beans, strawberries, kiwi
Snack - nectar protein, apple with 1 tbsp peanut butter

So far at 1100 calories - we'll see; I may add some more. I over did it today though.....

Workout - 1 hour kickboxing, 5 minutes abs
happydaisy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2006, 02:03 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 330/325/200

First official day of my diet. Bwaha.

The Plan:

B-An apple. I can't eat much because I won't be used to it due to me never eating Breakfast.
L- Plain ham sandwich on reduced thin wheat.
S- Sugar Free popsicle
D- Chicken breast with plain baked potato & brocoli.
S- Four large Strawberries.

Exercise- One hour Dance Dance Revolution, One hour walking.
Caitlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2006, 08:11 AM   #5  
Running Wild

Today is an off day for exercise. Yesterdays 5K kicked my *** and i will pick up tomorrow with running.

Food today will be:
Breakfast: Kashi/2% milk/half banana
Snack: yogurt
Lunch: wheat pasta/turkey patty
Dinner: not sure since I have a running club meeting and we are meeting at Texadelphia (I should be ok since my cal all day will be low)
JustJuneBug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2006, 09:46 AM   #6  

I blew yesterday with a few treats that were kicking around work. It's a good thing I have an active job, it's the only reason I still had a calorie deficit.
I have to work again today at three. I don't have my lunch packed yet, but whatever I take, I should eat it! And I'm out of steel cut oats

So breakfast should be my shake with pineapple and whey protein.
I think I'll have a bowl of regular oatmeal with yogurt and cottage cheese on it for lunch.
I'll have to think about break because we eat at 4:45! I haven't had tuna in a while.
I bought celery yesterday so maybe I'll try that and peanutbutter for one snack.

I'll bike this morning but I don't think I'll left weights unless they send me home at 7 pm, then I'll do them after work.
Old 04-23-2006, 11:04 AM   #7  
The High-Carb Rebel

S/C/G: 175ish/175ish/145ish

Today I've got show choir practice from 2 until 5, and I know we'll be doing a lot of dancing and choreography so that'll be my exercise for the day, along with riding my bike to and from practice in order to conserve gas and burn a few extra calories. For food, I'm planning on sticking to sandwiches and salads for the day. I had peanut butter toast for breakfast and it was very good. <3
lessthansign3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2006, 11:36 AM   #8  

I had to switch up a bit because I don't have ordinary oatmeal either. Cream of brown rice worked just as well.
Old 04-23-2006, 01:17 PM   #9  
Running Wild

i decided to make mini turkey meatballs instead of turkey patties for the next few days. plus they will go nicely with my wheat penne. I just had 3 of the mini's and about 1 cup of the penne...i had to cut back on what i would have originally ate because i took a cat nap and when i woke up, i dived into the tostios and a bit of homemade guac!!! oopsy!!

however i did walk to the corner store instead of driving there...its only like 1/2 mile away if that, but well, its SOMETHING!

no more driving to places that are a mile or less away....this gas price stuff is AWFUL! well the grocery store is a mile away, but i cant very well carry home all those groceries!!!
JustJuneBug is offline   Reply With Quote