WW Clubs and Groups - Bridesmaid only once

View Full Version : Bridesmaid only once

emilytxaggie
08-07-2001, 11:57 AM
Hello Everyone! I was a junior bridesmaid once in my godmother's wedding I am going to be the one of the bridesmaid at my brother's wedding (March) and my Cousin's wedding (June).
The dresses at my godmother's weeding were pink but they didn't look very bad. The bridesmaid dresses at my brother's wedding are going to be a white (or ivory) blouse with a white tie around the middle and a rose skirt. I don't know what my Cousin's bridesmaid dress is going to look like but she promised me that she will pick a dress that looks nice.
:smug: :lol: :smug:

Kirsty
08-07-2001, 12:36 PM
hi emily,
come post your reply on the daily thread (easier to keep track of things that read lots of individual threads).
just click on NEW REPLY when you're reading the thread. if you're not sure, just ask.
kirsty

TxAggie
08-07-2001, 02:44 PM
Howdy! I am usually posting on the main thread, but I thought I'd come here to introduce myself to you since I am an AGGIE also! I have been out of BC/S for a few years now, but I really miss it. I might be going back in a couple of years to become a prof (who knows). I have been in WW twice...once sr. year of college at the Bryan location (LOVED the leaders there) and then I re-joined in November of this year after gaining all that I had lost before. Now I am at goal and two weeks away from lifetime. This board is great and has helped me get to lifetime. Welcome and join us on the main thread. You'll be at goal before you know it!