General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 04-22-2006, 06:55 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 174/174/155

Default I can't believe all the money I have paid

I just found this site today. I have been paying for WW online for about a year. I have lost and gained to no avail. I keep paying just to be able to go to the boards. (stupid me) I canceled today. Through one of the threads I read today, I also found fitday.com were I can log my food and weight for free. Thanks for such a great site and such nice people to chat with.
Old 04-22-2006, 07:16 PM   #2  
Running Wild

Isnt this just the best site ever?? I dont visit all the forums, mostly here under Support, and a few others!

I have been MIA alot too though and my time is limited on the internet in general for fun, but i ALWAYS come here!!!

you can still follow WW and do the points thing but you dont need to keep paying for it!!
Old 04-22-2006, 10:24 PM   #3  

yes it is this site and sparkspeople rock!
Old 04-22-2006, 10:53 PM   #4  

Height: 5'8.5"

Yah this is a fantastic site and it is even free! I for one am SO grateful to all the sponsors who make it happen!
Old 04-25-2006, 09:45 AM   #5  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

I can relate - I finally got to the point where I was tired paying for meetings so I'm doing my own thing now.
Old 04-25-2006, 03:22 PM   #6  

Why would you pay just to use WW Boards? They have always been free to all.
Old 04-25-2006, 08:57 PM   #7  

I bought some WW books off of ebay instead of going to the meetings or using the online tools. There are great tips on this MB. It's great. Lots of support.
Old 04-25-2006, 09:22 PM   #8  

Welcome! I have also wasted TONS of money on WW online!!! You do know the message boards on WW are free though right? You can still use them. However, these are much better here! And yes, fitday is awesome!!! Enjoy the site!
Old 04-25-2006, 09:47 PM   #9  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

I get the free e-mails from WW and sometimes check out the forums on the WW site. My friend is a subsriber and it gives her access to certain tools, recipes and a few other things.

I'm not that bothered though. I like this site and a couple of others and I use my ww cookbooks and some of the recipes here so I have enough stuff
Closed Thread