General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 04-21-2006, 01:29 PM   #1  
CrazyCrystalcc

S/C/G: 223/223/160

Height: 5'2

Unhappy Bad News

Since this was a general chatter place I thought I would just say that my Mom had a major heartattack last night. On a scale of 1-10 10 being the worse it was about and 8-9. She is in Mississippi and I'm in FL. I just spoke to her this morning she said she is doing fine. This is the second heartattack she has had. She had another in 2004 which resulted in Open Heart Surgery. I just feel hopeless being here and her being there and no way to get there. I missed an interview this morning b/c I couldn't sleep last night nor think straight this morning. Well I just had to get that off my chest. Thanks for listening.
Old 04-21-2006, 01:33 PM   #2  
No description available.

Sending long distance to you. Your mom knows you are there in spirit!
Old 04-21-2006, 01:41 PM   #3  
CrazyCrystalcc

Default thank you

Thank you
Old 04-21-2006, 02:07 PM   #4  
Journey To The Thin Me

S/C/G: 252/234/140

Height: 5'4

Big to you. I know what it's like to live far away from family and feel helpless. I used to live in Vermont and my biggest fear was something happening and I wasn't there to help. I wish you all the best and I will keep you and your mother in my thoughts. :

Annie
Old 04-21-2006, 02:31 PM   #5  
CrazyCrystalcc

Default thank you

thank you
Old 04-21-2006, 03:06 PM   #6  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Aaah Crystal, lots of (((((HUGS))))) to you! I know too well how being away from family can be. Ugh, my son is stationed in Hawaii and soon to be going to Afghanistan then Iraq, and my family lives 7 1/2 hours away in AR. It sucks! My dads health isn't so great and I am so afraid somethings going to happen and I won't get there soon enough. So sending lots of well wishes and hugs your way.
Old 04-21-2006, 04:07 PM   #7  
Determined

I'm sorry Crystal. Sending lots of hugs and prayers your way.
Old 04-21-2006, 04:27 PM   #8  
CrazyCrystalcc

Red face Hugs

Thank all ya'll! You have made me feel better. I did talk to my mom a couple of hours ago and she said she is fine. She wants to go home today but the doctor wants to run some more test on here. I appericate all the prayers and thoughts for her and I know she does too. Thank ya'll again. Sending to everyone thank you thank you
Old 04-21-2006, 05:35 PM   #9  
It's up to me this time!

Height: 5'3

Hang in there Crystal, I just went through this with my father, he was in Alabama and i'm in Texas, he had cancer and started going down hill really fast. I was going back and forth every 2 weeks because we knew it was about that time. He passed away on the day that I was heading back for my normal 2 week visit...it absolutely devastated me that I couldn't be there with him when he passed. I said at that moment the hardest thing with family is when you not all in one place and something like this happens.

I hope and pray for you that you mother recovers fully....I lost my mom 14 yrs ago to a heart attack...I can feel what you're going through.

Best wishes for you.
Jeanette
Old 04-21-2006, 06:42 PM   #10  
CrazyCrystalcc

Default I'm sorry to here and Thank you

I'm sorry to about your dad Thank you for the support this is the best place for any kind of support. I know I hate being away from them. They are planning on come here to live with me and my husband hopefully that will happen soon. Again Thank you
Closed Thread