Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 04-17-2006, 04:31 PM   #1  
Beth

S/C/G: 200/147/130

Question What is your reward!!!

I was wondering what your reward is for losing weight. When I lose my big goal I am getting some boobs. Yep that is right boops. I am barley a A. My small goals are a little different. I want a belly piercing but will not get that until I am down another 20 pounds or winter. I am a water person so I have to wait until winter so I do not get it infected.

What about you. What is your reward!!!!
azul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 04:44 PM   #2  
Strong on the inside

S/C/G: 197/197/145 HW: 233

Height: 5'4"

I have promised that I would buy myself a new TV when I lose 50 pounds. I've been also doing little things for myself here and there to keep it going. I think that I reward myself at bad times, though. I should try giving myself rewards on weeks that I don't lose anything for just maintaining. Maybe then it would be easier to see those weeks as something other than a failure!
aerotigergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 04:50 PM   #3  

I used to have weight loss rewards, but now they are linked more to exercise.......like a yoga mat, a fit ball, new exercise clothes etc. My weight loss has slowed down a lot, and I found myself becoming a bit discouraged, though my body shape is continuing to change.

Ultimately my reward is going to be a swimming holiday in Greece. I am planning a tattoo for my back too, as no one ever saw my back I now want to show it off!!!
kykaree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 04:54 PM   #4  
Beth

oh, swimming in Greece, wow that would keep me on track I beleive.
Old 04-17-2006, 04:56 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 160/122/120

Quote:
Originally Posted by azul
I was wondering what your reward is for losing weight. When I lose my big goal I am getting some boobs. Yep that is right boops. I am barley a A.
That's funny; I always wanted my boobs to be smaller. When I was 9, kids were already calling me names like "Dolly Parton" and "Mountain Chest." Anyway, I just tried on my new corset today and when looking in the mirror, I thought, "my boobs are so tiny!" I used to be a full 36DD and I have no idea what size I am now since I've lost weight, but I'm waiting until I've reached my goal before I buy new bras because they're so expensive.
Goodbye Chubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 05:15 PM   #6  
Beth

My neice who is huge and I made a deal(I know it could not work) but she wants a reduction I want more so we said it will be a twoforrr. Yep a twoferr. I will just get what she does not want. heeheheh
Old 04-17-2006, 05:49 PM   #7  
Is on an Infinite Cut

S/C/G: 165/152/140

Height: 5'4

Quote:
I was wondering what your reward is for losing weight. When I lose my big goal I am getting some boobs. Yep that is right boops. I am barley a A. My small goals are a little different. I want a belly piercing but will not get that until I am down another 20 pounds or winter. I am a water person so I have to wait until winter so I do not get it infected.

What about you. What is your reward!!!!

This was my goal too.. after I lost 100lbs, and I have already lost 100lbs once, I just put a tinsy bit on after surgery and the holidays. I got me some boobies.. they were an A cup now they are a beautiful C cup ( @ ) ( @ )

hehe.. Great goal... and well worth the $$$ Choose your doctor well. I might get my belly pieced when I reach my ultimate goal.. Just depends on how my belly looks.. right now its still a mess!
Ready2ShedLBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 05:58 PM   #8  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

I want less boobies!
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 10:36 PM   #9  
Starbucks Addict!

I would love me some boobies, but im afraid of needles.. lol
When I hit Onederland, I wanna go to a day spa and get pampered!!! Im not sure what my ultimate goal goodie will be, but I'll make it something special and wonderful for all my hard work!
purplecrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 10:58 PM   #10  

A new thin wardrobe!
crisco1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 11:17 PM   #11  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

My main rewards will be a tattoo, a real motorcycle leather jacket, and colored contact lenses. Haven't decided what reward will go to which goal. Hadn't even thought about it. Thanks for making me think about it.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 11:24 PM   #12  
LGBWYFB

S/C/G: 244.2/244.2/159

Height: 5'5"

Once I get to 145 pounds, or a size 6, I will give myself $300 to go shopping in NYC for anew wardrobe. At least half of a new wardrobe!!

Maybe a vacation somewhere too... I don't know. But hopefully this all can happen before May of 2007: graduation.
acire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2006, 12:21 AM   #13  

Height: 5'8.5"

Quote:
When I lose my big goal I am getting some boobs. Yep that is right boops.
I have some I will be glad to donate!

My reward will be when I finally get RID of these things! That is all the reward I need LOL
Misti in Seattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2006, 12:33 AM   #14  
Is on an Infinite Cut

S/C/G: 165/152/140

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplecrush
I would love me some boobies, but im afraid of needles.. lol
When I hit Onederland, I wanna go to a day spa and get pampered!!! Im not sure what my ultimate goal goodie will be, but I'll make it something special and wonderful for all my hard work!

Girl, the IV is in before you know it, and its just a little one, I didnt even feel it.. or is it that I dont remember feeling it.. The IV is the easy part when it comes to boobies.
Ready2ShedLBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2006, 10:15 AM   #15  
Beth

they also have this stuff that they came rub on you to numb your skin before they put the needle in. You do have to ask for it.

Ready2shedlbs. when it gets closure for me. would you mind if I email you and asked you a few questions.