Closed Thread

Old 04-17-2006, 08:49 AM   #1  

Default April 16-April 22

Good morning!!! I hope you ladies had a delightful Easter, Passover, or weekend

I am home from NC. I had a FABULOUS time and gained around 7 pounds! I am like 1 pound away from my starting weight at WW in July How bad is that? I really thought I was doing ok and tried really hard. But the stress of being away from home, being in close quarters with family (who I love but am not used to being around 24/7), the drive home was a killer and I ate ALOT of salty crunchy stuff to stay awake. I came home to my office being remodeled which is soooooo great b/c no more mildew on the walls and no more maple syrup in my ceiling LOL. But my house is a wreck, I can't sit down, I can't cook and I can't clean it until the room is done. DH has not one clue how he is finishing it and doesn't want to return the furniture to the room until he has installed the shelving, b/c much of that furniture is being replaced by the shelving. So it could litterally be months of this. It was quite overwhelming to come home to.

But I really am greatful he is doing it, I even got new windows and it will be sooo nice when it is done.

I am going to get back on track tomarrow night after my weigh in...if I go Have a great week everyone!!!!!!!!
Old 04-17-2006, 07:57 PM   #2  

That's great that your husband is remodeling for you. It's about time, huh! hopefully it won't take him too long to finish it. My house is a complete disaster lately--there's stuff all over, papers, wrappers, you name it, my husband leaves sitting around. I can't keep up with it all!

My neice (well, my husband's neice) is pregnant. If it's a boy, her boyfriend wants to name it Dodge Dakota!! I'M NOT KIDDING!! She wants to name it Emma if it's a girl. I seriously almost cried. I've planned on name my first girl Emma (if I ever have one). I wanted to name her ever since my Grandma Emma died when I was in 3rd grade. I obviously don't own the name or anything, but I was just devastated. Is that stupid of me?! I'm hoping they have a boy, but I don't want the poor thing named Dodge Dakota either!!

I didn't have a good weigh-in. Gained 1.4 pounds, so I way, way, way up!! I must change my signature...that will be shameful...

Have a good week!!
Old 04-22-2006, 11:23 AM   #3  
Simple is Good!

S/C/G: 345/323.6/299

Height: 5'6"

I weighed in today. The first weigh in since I restarted last Saturday.

I'm down 5.2 pounds! Yay!!!

The bracelet has been my lifesaver. Plus, I don't have a car this week, so I've been walking everywhere and taking the bus. That helps!
Old 04-22-2006, 11:57 AM   #4  
Alis volat propiis

S/C/G: 270/See Slider/145-140

Way to go, F&L! all around for you!

Old 04-22-2006, 12:14 PM   #5  

5.2 pounds!! Holy ****, girl!!! Congratulations!!!!
Closed Thread