Carb Counters - Mini Challenge ~HOT MAMA ON MOTHER'S DAY~

bnbsmommy1
04-17-2006, 09:34 AM
May 14th is the day, what is your goal?? (That's approx. 4 weeks)

What will you do different in this challenge that you haven't done in the others??

Are you ready for shorts, to go more places with your family and to feel fabulous?!

post your daily menus here :)

GOOD LUCK LADIES!!!!

bnbsmommy1
04-17-2006, 09:38 AM
My goal is 156 :carrot: :carrot: :carrot:

What I am doing different is drinking more water, exercising more and putting more positive talk into my life. There really is NO reason for the negative talk that I give myself, therefore I will make no room for it.

b: egg
l: 1/2 an orange and a salad
s: hamburger and green beans

Cafe Ole
04-17-2006, 09:39 AM
I would like to be at 170. That would be great! I am planning on exercising more on the weekends now that it is getting nicer outside I plan to be outside walking lots more. Ready for shorts? If I have to be - can't say I will be tucking in any shirts quite yet. Swimsuits? Oh lord help me I don't even want to think about it. I do my tummy tape EVERY day and I swear it is not changing, very frustrated with it.

b: 2 cups fruit and a granola bar
s: 1 c yogurt
l: salad with carrots & 15 peanuts
s: cheese sticks (2)
d: 3 oz steak, 1/2 small potato & broccoli

SherryA
04-17-2006, 01:34 PM
I think I should sit this one out. Right now I'm fasting, I'm not sure how much longer I'll be doing this, and I'm not sure how much weight I will regain afterwards. I can't set any reasonable goals for this reason. Anything I say I'm sure will be way too low (or maybe not low enough if I lose much more on my fast).

So I may come back and join this challenge after I've gone off my fast and after I have gained back whatever portion of it is planning to come back on.

I have a note in my day planner that says I want to be at 218 by my anniversary which is May 20th, but even that I'm not sure I can make.

Ciarra
04-17-2006, 03:39 PM
11 pounds in 4 weeks.
I'm going to try at least an hour of exercise every day in the morning before I eat. Have read that it is more effective, so going to do my own little science experiment and give it a try.
I will also drink 2.5 liters of water everyday. I have a glass that is .5 liter so just 5 of those a day.

Today's menu:
Brunch 4 sausages.
Snack: walnuts
Supper: 1 pork chop, salad and green beans
3 cups coffee total with sweetner and half and half.
Morning exercise : 1.5 hours mowing
This evening I will try for my calenetics (body shaping)dvd.
Ready for our family to get season passs to Six Flags again and I do have a couple of pairs of shorts I might wear this year instead of just capris.

lilybelle
04-18-2006, 12:51 AM
My goal is to lose down to 154 by Mother's Day. That is 4 lb.'s for me. I am losing very slow now, so hope I can do it. BF (2)scrambled eggs with 3 slices of bacon Lunch (2) slices thin roast beef with 1 string cheese dinner (1)grilled chicken breast, green beans and cottage cheese snack strawberries with splenda and whipped topping

bnbsmommy1
04-18-2006, 09:39 AM
today's plan:

b: strawberries
l: taco salad
s: hamburger

M&Gmom
04-18-2006, 10:22 AM
well...I'm late, but hope I can still join. I didn't make my Easter Dress challenge,but I still feel good because I stayed on plan the ENTIRE time. I think my goal will be to lose 6 pounds by Mom's day. And I may try a fat fast to get there. I NEED at least 10 pounds a month to make my 30 lb goal by July 17th.

SO....here goes.

B: slim fast low carb bar....bad choice I know, but at least it wasn't a poptart
L: chicken & brocolli
D: cheeseburger, salad.

Oh...I almost forgot. I may be eating a lot of cheeseburgers, I'm trying to stay on my grocery budget. Have I mentioned lately that I HATE budgets. :devil:

Ciarra
04-18-2006, 01:41 PM
Morning:
Jackie: Are the slimfast low carb bars any good? I have thought about either doing a bar or a shake for supper to try to speed weight loss. I think I would like the bars better because you actually get to chew it. Anyway just a question.
Exercised again before breakfast. Yesterday I amy have overdone it a bit on exercise cause my muscles are retaining water but at least the lawn is mowed. Found out later that we hit a record high of 101 yesterday. I never got too hot or even out of breath so my fitness level has gotten much better.
Anyway, I started with a small serving of barbacoa(Mexican barbeque) and a small amount of grilled onions and tomatoes, then 3 hours later 4 sausages.
I plan to have a burger patty later and some walnuts. And a big salad, no dressing. Trying to keep the carbs really low and see wher that gets me this week. Walked 30 minutes this morning followed by 10 minutes weight training for the arms. Will get some yard work done later to add some activity in for my afternoon.
Jackie: I have heard that alot of people try different types of fasts to get the weight moving again. There is an egg fast, meat fast, an egg and meat fast, grilled chicken breast fast and tuna fast.
I have done just a meat fast in the past and though you get really tired of meat, it works well. Just trying to give you some option. The fat fast sounds so hard to do for me.

bnbsmommy1
04-18-2006, 04:25 PM
I'm so proud of you girls!! I'm interested in the taste of the slim fast bars too!

I bought some Atkins cookie dough bars and ate the whole box in one evening :devil: :devil: so that was the last time I bought those little guys!!

Lace

Ciarra
04-18-2006, 05:43 PM
so the Atkins cookie dough bars are good.
Anyone know of any others?

I worked at my husband's family restaurant until January when it burned (after 37 years in business). They will be reopening next month and really need something low calorie/low carb at night that is quick to just grab. I know the first couple of weeks will be wild. Will be great to get back to work though. And it is Mexican food. yummmm

M&Gmom
04-18-2006, 07:44 PM
The slim fast bars I bought were ok. They weren't as good as some of the ATkins I have bought. The Atkins Choc. chip granola bars are to die for. I LOVE them. Wal-Mart had them on clearance for $0.25 a pc a couple weeks ago. I bought like 8 of them. They are gone. But I figure if I have the bars around my house I won't be tempted by pop-tarts, granola bars, etc. that I have around for the kids.
I like the Atkins brownie caramel bars too.

Hey lacey....been there done that with the Atkins bars. Been a while, but yep I ate the whole box in one day. :devil:

Candy In Alabama
04-18-2006, 09:45 PM
Hello, everyone :hug:
Can i join. I would love to be in on the challenge. I am a newbie here on this forum. I am now at 156 lbs. My goal is to lose 10 lbs by Mothers Day. That will make me 146. I had'nt seen that in a while. :D
I will check back in tomorrow. Got to feed the family. :hungry:
Candy :wave:

Ciarra
04-19-2006, 12:38 PM
Welcome, Candy!

Thanks for the info on the bars ya'll.
Cutting back on the coffee today. Hoping it helps some. The scale was kinder this morning and said 188.2.
Breakfast was 4 sausages
Lunch I'm going out with my dad so will see what there is to choose from
Supper Dreamfields spagetti with a sauce extra heavy on the meat.

Ciarra
04-19-2006, 04:01 PM
Lunch was at Dairy Queen.....
a grilled chicken salad (had crisp bacon in it too) I ate all the meat, all the lettuce, most of the tomatos and left quite a bit of the cheese. No dressing.
It was very good. Got my veggies in for the day.

M&Gmom
04-19-2006, 04:15 PM
cheeseburger, some mac. nuts, 1 cf dt. pepsi @ work
L: cheeseburger, Atkins granola bar
D: Hot Dog, lc brocolli slaw,

Nydia Rivera
04-19-2006, 04:28 PM
Hi is it to late to join this challenge. I hope not. I would like to lose 10 pounds for mother's day. I would go to the gym more and drink way more water. Good luck to all.

bnbsmommy1
04-19-2006, 11:05 PM
it's never to late!! Welcome aboard!!

Candy In Alabama
04-20-2006, 10:30 AM
Hello, everyone. I am still here..:) I have been busy and hadn't had time to get on much. I have been on Induction since Monday, i'm doing good,except i need to add more water and exersize.When does everyone weigh in ? Is there a set day of the week you add what you lost.... or just whenever?.:) ..
I need to get one of those ticker things...is that what they are called?.....:D
How should i start my weight in my profile at my heavyest or what i weight now? My heavyest weight was 190 lbs.... now 156....goal 135... Or should i put.... 156/156/135...What would you put?..:?: ...I have been yo-yoing for years..:( ...:dizzy: ...
Candy

Nydia Rivera
04-20-2006, 12:10 PM
http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tracker/

When you're done copy and paste it to your signature which you can find it when you go to private messages on the left hand side.

Ciarra
04-20-2006, 12:18 PM
Personally I would put my highest weight ever. You worked to get it off, so give yourself the credit.
I change my ticker when I see a loss. And I weigh every day most of the time. Water fluctuations plauge so many of us. But I feel a low number is a truly low number minus water weight.
I encourage you to get that exercise and water in. The quicker you will see the results.

Yesterday was one of those days. My husband cut back to roughly 40 carbs yesterday, and will be tapering off some more over the next few days until we get down to 20. He has been a type 2diabetic for 11 years now and his blood sugar was going crazy yesterday. He was having severe sugar withdrawls. I am hoping today he feels better. A couple of years ago he got under 225 and was able to make it without meds, but he is back to 248 and is in need of them 2 or 3 times a day. I would like to see him get to 210 and hopefully kick those meds again permanantly. his blood pressure has been up too and while he has meds he hates them. Hoping with a few pounds gone he can quit taking those as well.
Anyway, I had an egg with a little cheese in it for breakfast.
Lunch will be a chicken breast with a small salad
snack some walnuts
supper small steak and cauliflower

I started an exercise dvd this morning and did bout 15 minutes of it and the power flickered and locked it up. So left it for dh to look at and will go and get a walk in between rainstorms.

Mom21
04-20-2006, 12:23 PM
i hope i can join too!!! i'm still trying to figure out this whole forum thing but i'd love to join the challenge!!! let's see if i only have 3 weeks..i'd love to lose 10 more pounds by mother's day!!!! so i'm in!!!
my plan.... more exercise...more water.... NO NEGATIVITY! no easter candy that may still be lurking about! (stinking bunnies making new chocolate bunnies as we speak!)

so hopefully, i can still join this challenge!!!! GO MOMS!!!!!!!

Lucy

Ciarra
04-20-2006, 02:40 PM
Welcome Mom21. You know how those bunnies multiply.... You can do it. Do't eat them, rabbit is not on the induction list anyway.
I had an egg for breakfast. Debating just doing eggs today. Think I'll change my lunch to eggs and then see how I feel come supper time.
Tommorrow I am having lunch with a freind. Debating my options that serve eggs all day. Would maybe try a 2 or 3 day egg fast. Just wanta see this weight moving again.

Candy In Alabama
04-20-2006, 03:01 PM
I couldn't figure out the ticker thing...:( ...:shrug: ... But i did get an avatar and the start/current/goal thing to work.. :cp:...Yaah!!!... Nydia, Thanks for trying to help. I guess i will try again later to get it. :shrug:

Ciarra... I did do this all myself didn't i. Thanks for reminding me. Now i feel more proud of myself..:carrot: .....Nobody else could have done this for me...
:hug: :dancer: :carrot: :dance: ....there nothing better than feeling more inspired and motivated...:dust: for everybody :D
Candy

M&Gmom
04-20-2006, 04:42 PM
sausage, eggs
2 hot dogs, lc slaw
Cheeseburgers, salad

Nydia Rivera
04-20-2006, 05:21 PM
Slice of cheese
2 sausages
Cheeseburger
salad

Mom21
04-21-2006, 01:42 PM
Hello ladies!!! I found the most delicous snack for only 2 points each! It is called Mrs. Freshley's Snack Away i found them at wal-mart. they are JUST like twinkies but filled with yogurt!!! they also have yogurt filled oatmeal cookies..etc.... soooooo yummy!! i've found they sure take the place of anything fattening i might want to stick in my mouth!!
so far today i've got in 90 oz of water and have packed a sandwhich for lunch. so far so good! i'm hoping i meet my goal!!!!
good luck ladies!!!!!
Lucy

Candy In Alabama
04-21-2006, 02:46 PM
Hello all, hope Everyone's day is going good.....:) I'm going to try to get some walking in before the storms gets here. I'm not sure if i've lost any yet or not. One day they said i lost 2 lbs....then next they say i didn't...:( ...I hate my scales...I'm telling hubby this evening were going to buy me some new one's. If he can get new tools... I can get scales :goodscale ..:D
I hope my ticker thing works this time..Still..:?: ....Done the preview first.. :cp:..... It worked.

Pork rinds
1/2 celery stick w/cheese
Chunk chicken w/mayo & cheese on lettus wrap
Cheeseburger

Candy :running:

M&Gmom
04-21-2006, 05:00 PM
B: nothing...bad, bad I know. But I was in a hurry and didn't even think about food.
L: salad and pizza toppings from Pizza Hut.
D: Steak, salad, greenbeans.

water: working on 3 liters

bnbsmommy1
04-21-2006, 05:18 PM
mom21: what are points??

Candy: welcome aboard!! We don't have a mandatory weigh in or anything, everyone sets their own goals and they weigh in or measure when they feel like it, we always weigh on the last day and let everyone know our results (which are almost always good!!). Then some of us post our plans for eating during the day because it helps us to stay focused. Just post whatever your comfy with and have fun :)

I've already eaten too much

b: 2 pieces of ham, cheese, a "1 carb" chocolate bar that was probably 30 and tasted crappy
l: about 2 cups of cottage cheese
s: ribs

I can't wait until these darn diet raspberry cream dr.peppers are gone, I'm never buying another one, they are truly addicting and the aspartame makes me feel like I'm dying.

Nydia Rivera
04-21-2006, 05:54 PM
sausage and egg
chicken salad
chicken

M&Gmom
04-22-2006, 06:16 PM
B: sausage, ham
L: hot dog, chicken leg, lc slaw
D: Cheeseburger, salad with bacon, mayo, cheese

S: nuts...needs to stay away from them, but owell.

lwcarbmomma
04-22-2006, 06:39 PM
let's see...

first, i will set my goals for the mommmy day challenge.

May 14th is the day, what is your goal?? Well, I have roughly 4 weeks, so let's say my goal is to lose... 12 pounds, that should re relatively reachable since i am still in the induction phase.

What will you do different in this challenge that you haven't done in the others?? this is my 1st challenge, and i just started induction (again), so i will say that i am going to stick to the induction phase :)

Are you ready for shorts, to go more places with your family and to feel fabulous?!

lwcarbmomma
04-22-2006, 06:40 PM
so, for my menu today...

B: 3 pcs bacon, 1 string cheese stick
L: 2 c. steak meat, 1 TBSP salsa, sour cream and cheese
S: tuna with mayo and pickle
D: steak with green beans...mmmmm!!!

lwcarbmomma
04-23-2006, 06:54 PM
B: 2 egg omelette with chicken and cheddar cheese
L: 2 deviled eggs, half of an avocado
D: Orange Roughy with a pecan mustard sauce, and asparagus

M&Gmom
04-23-2006, 09:19 PM
lc chicken salad, nuts
pizza meat sauce, mozz. cheese
cheeseburger, green beans, lc slaw

NEED more water yet today.

Dante'smama
04-24-2006, 07:56 AM
I'm new but always up for a challenge. Mine is to be down 10 lbs and to start walking each day. I'm on my way :carrot: Thanks to all of you here. :)

bnbsmommy1
04-24-2006, 09:59 AM
good job, Dante's mama!!

today:
b: raspberries and blueberries
l: salad or hamburger
s: shake?

M&Gmom
04-24-2006, 11:12 AM
Wish me luck as of this morning, I'm doin the egg fast. I hope it does something to my system to get things moving. I need a few pounds gone for motivation.

B: eggs,
L: egg salad
D: more eggs

:)

lwcarbmomma
04-24-2006, 12:24 PM
B: piece of homemade low carb cheesecake
L: maybe some el pollo loco (chicken)
D: thinking about some more chicken, lol

Candy In Alabama
04-24-2006, 03:06 PM
I stayed on plan till this weekend....had to break it...:( ..I'll try to at least stay away from the highest carbs... my goal was to lose 10 lbs.... I got the new scales... my old one, was wrong. When i started, my old scales said i was 156 lbs... which was really 150 lbs... The new ones says i weigh 144 lbs... the old ones would be 5 lbs higher at 149 lbs....So i'm going with the new scales...:D ... I LIKE THEM BETTER...:D ...So over all i've lost 7 lbs....:dizzy: This past weekend blew the Induction all to ???...:bomb:
I will try to stay as close to plan as i can...Good luck to all...:)
Candy

Ciarra
04-24-2006, 04:24 PM
:carrot: :carrot: Candy!:carrot: :carrot:
9 pounds to go till goal! Congradulations!

Hope all is well with your son soon.

Ciarra
04-25-2006, 03:03 PM
Still Tom but weighed this morning and back down to 186.6! Hopefully that means I'm in the losing phase and will see great things by the end of the week! Keeping fingers and toes crossed.

I have been upping my veggies but staying under 20 grams of net carbs a day and cut down to 2 cups of coffee (one in the morning and one in the evening).
Now that my husband is eating Atkins style, my meals look more tasty because I'm trying to keep him interested. I'm not overly picky anymore about my food, I just make really simple things but his plates are a bit more interesting so mine are getting that way as well.

Anyway gota go change my ticker and hopefully I'll get to do that again soon!

lwcarbmomma
04-26-2006, 12:48 AM
Down 3.5 more pounds....WOOOOOHOOOO!!!! SO EXCITED!

Anyway,

B: Low Carb Cheesecake
L: 1.5 c. carne asada
D: Blue Cheese stuffed Chicken with green beans
S: Sugar Free Jello with

M&Gmom
04-26-2006, 01:30 PM
here's what I've had so far today.....baaaad day because my DS babysitter is taking the day off...well I worked last night and have to work tonight and am entertaining him today. VERY TIRED. SO I ate this a.m. to stay awake.

Atkins Granola bar
Cup of coffee and another Atkins brownie bar at the Chevy dealer getting my oil changed. But this time I was prepared because the last time I went a couple months ago I had one of their FREE DONUTS. :( I'm am proud that I passed them up.
Omelette from Perkins, 4 sausage links, cup of coffee

Now I'm going to try and sneak in a nap.....As far as food goes...I have NO idea what I will ingest the rest of the day. But I'm sure it will be low carb...I just don't need anymore bars of any sort.

Ciarra
04-26-2006, 03:21 PM
Morning!
A little late I know.
Anyway
Breakfast was baked chicken with cauliflower
Lunch and dinner will both be egg drop soup. (had to get some chicken broth for it: see breakfast)
Tommorrow planning all egg drop soup day.....
Hoping to see the scales dip down by Saturday.

Candy In Alabama
04-26-2006, 05:05 PM
Just stoped in to change my ticker. Since my life is so hectic right now...I will try to stay as low carb as i can. I gained all my weight back plus one...:( ....
Now i am 152 lbs....I guess most of that was water weight. My clothes still fit the same anyway....:) Good luck to all.....Keep up the good work.... You are doing Great!!!...:bravo:
Candy

Ciarra
04-27-2006, 11:23 AM
Candy:
I'm sure it is water. It will drop right back off.

Morning: Trying to stick with egg drop soup today. Last night we ended up going out to dinner.
I am mowing today. Mowed about a third of an acre already. Mower ran out of gas so waiting for it to cool off and I'll get after it again. So I should have plenty of exrcise today at least.
Hope everyone has a great day!

M&Gmom
04-28-2006, 12:35 PM
B: eggs, bacon
L: cheeseburger, salad
D: ribs, green beans, salad

lwcarbmomma
04-28-2006, 01:13 PM
B: slice of lc cheesecake, few strips of bacon
L: chicken
D: shrimp with brocoli...mmmmm!!

Ciarra
04-28-2006, 04:32 PM
Starving today... Go figure
Breakfast: a lettuce wrap with 2 slices of bacon &.5 ounce of cheese
Lunch big bowl of egg drop soup
Snack; 2 pieces of hame & 1 ounce of cheese rolled up
Supper?
Probably steak with cauliflower and green beans.

Ciarra
04-29-2006, 11:36 AM
Morning!
went back to bed and napped and woke up to a huge whoosh. Anyone ever have that happen?
My scale said 178!!! So I think I'll try to sleep more often!

M&Gmom
04-29-2006, 12:03 PM
B: eggs, bacon, yogurt w/lc granola,
L: ?
D: ?

Gotta come up with a plan for lunch and dinner.

Mom21
04-30-2006, 08:33 AM
bnbsmommy1: points are part of WW. i am allotted so many points a day. anyway.... even if you don't count points... those little cakes are really good and not too bad for you!

how is everyone doing????? i weigh in tomorrow so we'll see if i've made even a little dent! i'm gonna drink plenty more water!!!!
best of luck ladies!!!!

Lucy

Ciarra
04-30-2006, 02:32 PM
Morning everyone!
I made my mother's day goal this morning!!!!
I can wear almost all of my 10's now. I have 2 pair that are too tight. Guess I'll have to purchase some 8's to work my weigh into..... I always though 10 would be my goal size, but realistically looking at my body probably a 6 to an 8 ( to be really lean) Looking at me now that 165 goal weight may be a little high. Once I get there I'll rethink it maybe 150-155 would be more like it.
Anyway as of today I'm 85 pounds down from my highest weight!
Ya'll have a great day!

Ciarra
04-30-2006, 02:35 PM
Oh meals today:
Breakfast (Islept through and missed having my coffee on time so killer caffine headache)
Anyway coffee until my aspirin kicks in (possibly a bacon tomatos cheese lettuce wrap)
Lunch a chicken breast with salad
Supper steak and asparagus.

lwcarbmomma
04-30-2006, 11:58 PM
B: lc cheesecake
L: carne asada with 2 T salsa
S: 1/4 C. Almonds
D: Chicken with 1/4 c. cauliflower

lwcarbmomma
05-01-2006, 12:43 PM
B: bacon with some cheese
L: egg salad or tuna salad
D: not sure yet, perhaps salmon

Ciarra
05-01-2006, 07:06 PM
Afternoon:
This weekend I just did not exercise. Nothing. I think that perhaps I overdo it because the scale dipped to 171 this morning. Crazy water fluctuations. It seems like the more weight I lose the more water i tend to hold on to. I do figure if I see a low number than that is it as far as my weight goes. So anyway I am getting that much closer to my summer goal of 165. Just can not wait to see it on the scale. I have been taking benadryl for about a week and did not take any last night and wonder if that has anything at all to do with my scales continuing to drop.
By the way in my size 10's no more muffin tops. As my husband says they seem to truly fit now. Hope to find myself in a size 8 eventually.
Starting back to callenetics tonight. Going to do it 10 times between now and mother's day. Hopefully it will drop me into that size 8. Supposed to really tone your body up. And that is what I need since I told my husband once that scale says 165 we look for a swimsuit.
I am rambling.
Today eating has been liberal OWL in nature. Looking at 40 net carbs for the day. Gotta figure out OWL and premaintance since I'm finally getting so close.

Nydia Rivera
05-02-2006, 01:48 PM
b. 2 hotdogs
l. steak and cheese (no bread)
d. chicken

lilybelle
05-03-2006, 11:15 PM
I re-read this whole post and found where my goal was to be at 154. I was at 153 this morning, so I'll change my goal to 151. I slept in late and had a salad for lunch and low-carb pancakes for dinner. I have carb-free jello in fridge and plan to have it with heavy cream for my snack. Hope everyone else is doing well.

Candy In Alabama
05-04-2006, 08:18 AM
I'm back down to 148.:carrot:... Slow going but worth it!! I'm still not eating the way i wanted in the begining. But i'm still loseing. Yehhhh.
candy

Nydia Rivera
05-04-2006, 05:45 PM
b. tuna fish
l. different kinds of meats

lilybelle
05-05-2006, 10:55 PM
Today I have had scrambled eggs with 3 sausage links for breakfast. For dinner I had Cheeseburger without a bun. Need more carbs for the day, so plan on having a big slice of cantalope. Good luck to all.

Ciarra
05-06-2006, 03:20 AM
today was
a chicken breast for breakfast
carne guisada for lunch and a fake baked potato for supper (cauliflower, butter and cream, mashed: topped with melted cheese and bacon)
Went shopping tonight. Really thought that i would have enjoyed it more than I did, but got discouraged instead. Capri's and the skirt I purchased were both size 10's. But many of the shirts I tried on didn't even come close to fitting right and ended up purchasing 2 extra large shirts and one large. The extra large labels were very discouraging. I really hope that comes down soon. Feels like eventually it will look like i will just fall over for being top heavy.

lilybelle
05-06-2006, 07:54 PM
Ciarra, I know what you mean. I'm top heavy too. I hate buying a large in shirts, but these DD's have plagued me all my life. I now wear a size 4 in misses or 5 in jr. miss in jeans, but still have to wear large tops. My bra cups are starting to get a little loose and think I might eventually be a D cup. I think I'll never know the luxury of getting to wear some of the cute little shirts that are available now. Hoping I don't fall over either.

lilybelle
05-07-2006, 02:36 PM
Today, I met my goal of 151, so I will try for 149 by mother's day. Didn't think I'd be losing weight this well with the hernia surgery just 10 days ago, but the lbs. are thankfully dropping. Hope to get back to walking a little bit this week.

Ciarra
05-07-2006, 04:07 PM
Lily: Glad to hear that the pounds are still dropping for you! I met my mom's day goal too. Didn't lower my goal but just going to check and see if I drop some more weight by then.
I completely understand about the falling over thing. I am in a 38DDD. Nothing wants to button. The thought of plastic surgery scares my to pieces, but if I ever had anything done it would be a reduction. I read antedodle stories once were they said on Atkins it was not uncommon to lose the belly fat but not the bust. Anyway, I'm going to try a inches off body wrap Friday. Desperately hoping maybe it will help that area to come down some. If it does, I'll schedule more off those.
Eating has not been on plan this weekend, six flags was a rain out and stress and well Mexican food....
But this morning my new pants are noticably looser. Crazy. Anyway, I'm back on plan until the wedding on Saturday. Then a small piece of cake for luck. I'll weigh on Saturday though for the end of this challenge. My goal is to see 165 by day one of summer, but the closer I get to that goal the more I think it is too high for me. Maybe 155.
Bought 3 swimsuits today (really gotta quit shopping) None of my old ones fit right. Anyway, 2 size large and a 16 (for top room). They look great though. Only one is a one piece. gota get this body in shape.
Hope everyone is doing well with their challenge.

Ciarra
05-10-2006, 02:01 PM
169 this morning. Eating will be on and off plan the rest of the week. Today is a funeral and Saturday a wedding. I'll eat on plan the rest of the time. Anyway, I'm going to call it goal happily and then worry about the first day of summer.

needtolose4me2
05-11-2006, 06:33 PM
Yikes! Ciarra you scared me with that not losing weight in the bust comment!
Someone tell me it isn't so!!:eek: I can't wait for the day that I can actually buy a 2 piece outfit! Now I'm buying pants in the Jr.s section (size 12) and then running to the Misses section for a shirt (18) and having it look like I'm pregnant because it just hangs straight down from the bust. I really can't take it. It kind of doesn't seem true that you can lose weight in certain spots only. At least that's what I'm hoping!

bnbsmommy1
05-13-2006, 08:11 PM
ok, whose up for a new challenge??

Something for the 4th of july??

Ciarra
05-13-2006, 09:11 PM
Need to loose:
Yes it can be so.... I wear a 10-12 (more 10's than 12's) and have a 38DDD bust. It's crazy. Until I hit a 10 in pants though my arms never budged in size until so I'm hoping maybe that will be next.

Anyway, yes I'm up for a new challenge. I think 155. 165 looks too big for me. I've had a funeral and a weeding this week and eating has been way off plan. I think I'll wait till after TOM to actually weigh so I'll be back on plan and back down some.

needtolose4me2
05-13-2006, 09:39 PM
ok I'll be in on this one! sounds good. I need to think about a realistic goal tho!

lilybelle
05-14-2006, 03:59 PM
Happy Mother's Day, I am at 150 lbs. today. Didn't meet the 149 that I had hoped for. My daughters birthday was Friday and I had cake and pizza with everyone else, so I expected this. Good luck to everyone else.