Does it Work? - Your Lucky Day, Everybody!!

View Full Version : Your Lucky Day, Everybody!!

Misti in Seattle
04-15-2006, 07:40 PM
LOL okay I can't resist this... but THIS week's "Woman's World" diet is telling you to eat up to 420 calories of chocolate every day! ;) Supposedly you can lose all kinds of weight this way! And yes I am being facetious and yes the magazine really DOES say that! :) Good luck to anyone who tries it LOL.

:rain: in Seattle

Meg
04-15-2006, 07:42 PM
I'm guessing that this 'diet' is on the cover ... next to a photo of a mega-calorie cake? :rofl:

Misti in Seattle
04-15-2006, 07:56 PM
LOL Meg... you are close! Huge headline on the cover with a picture of a gorgeous blond who of course lost weight on the chocolate diet.

But no... the picture on the cover is of a big plate of pasta smothered in some kind of sauce, the recipe for which of course is also inside the magazine. I guess you are supposed to eat that in addition to the chocolate! ;)

Darn, I guess you think this means I am going to have to stick with my chicken and veggie plans for dinner??? :)

ellis
04-15-2006, 09:51 PM
:lol3: Misti, we joke about that magazine a LOT!! :rofl:

Amarantha2
04-15-2006, 10:48 PM
I love that crazy mag! :)

Haven't seen the chocolate diet issue yet ... up to 420 cals o' candy? Sounds doable!

chaoskitty
04-15-2006, 11:00 PM
You do know why this diet would work, right? Because after you eat that many calories (well for chocolate it's not all that many) you are sick most of the day and can't eat. It may take me a week or two to get to that point where I'm sick of chocolate ... well at least until that TOM starts up again...

Misti in Seattle
04-15-2006, 11:43 PM
LOL Ellis, yah it does provide me with a lot of entertainment too. :) Some of the stuff that is in there! But it is kind of fun to read. :rofl:

LOL Aramantha and chaoskitty! :) I wonder how many people are out there now stocking up on chocolate, tee hee.

GreatBigMonsterMomma
04-16-2006, 04:27 AM
I love those women's magazines with the diet of the week and the three hundred calorie a serving "must make" dessert on the cover at the same time. :lol: The only thing that changes is which has a photo and which just a headline.

Leenie
04-16-2006, 06:25 AM
You all say that like its a bad thing :s:

Misti in Seattle
04-16-2006, 10:22 AM
You all say that like its a bad thing :s:

LOL well hey, if Woman's World said it, it MUST be true. :)

I like your prayer!!!! \o/ (that is hands lifted in praise)

:rain: in Seattle