30-Somethings - WEEK OF AUGUST 5th!!!!!!!!!!

View Full Version : WEEK OF AUGUST 5th!!!!!!!!!!

RoadRunner
08-05-2001, 11:38 AM
Good MOrning!!!!!
Everyone must be busy this weekend except for me and Rabbit!!!!:dizzy: The reunion was nice.IT is soo great to see people that U havent seen in years. SOme people change and some do not!!!!

Congrats to all the winners this week and the excercisers!!!!!!
Well, off to cook breakfast!!!!
Vicki

BigFatBooty
08-05-2001, 01:55 PM
just didn't want you guys to think that the "Brit" was hogging the starting of the new weekly thread.

Not having a very good day today, feel really poorly and therefore have been comfort eating to make myself feel better. However, I am going jogging tomorrow morning and will start afresh with the food and journalling.

Hope everyone is having a great Sunday :D

Pryia
08-05-2001, 03:43 PM
Well looks like most of my gain was water. The curse is here and trying to kill me. Why is it food that normally feels me up. At this time I am always hungry. I mean I feel like I have an empty hole in my stomach. I just ate an feel as if I have not in hours.

Finishing up my cleaning. It is so hot here. I did not even try and take B anywhere yet. Cause it is just to much for him.

We had a busy day yesterday and back to the old grind tomorrow. Hoping to get a walk in later if it cools down a little.

Have a good one.

:wave:

Juldiet
08-05-2001, 06:21 PM
Pryia: I was just trying to explain that 'feeling' to my husband last night. It is wierd. Nothing you eat is exactly the taste your looking for and its a 'vast black hole' in the stomach. I tried really hard to just fill it with lemon/lime water this week and ignored the empty feeling. I came out o.k. with the weight going up a little but when I weighed this morning it said 187 again so I count that as a maintain (and a huge victory over the 'time of month gain').

We are super lazy today. Its almost 4:30 and we haven't done a thing.

- jul

RoadRunner
08-05-2001, 09:58 PM
Hello Ms Britt~~U just feel free to start the thread every week since U are 6 hrs ahead of me!!!!!I will just sleep and enjoy the time in bed knowing that someone else in the world is awake and functioning!!!! :lol:

Jul--Congrats on the maintain!!!It was that crazy time for me this week and after being on BCP the last 15 yrs it is weird not knowing the exact date and time things will occur..I totally missed the PMS-thought I was having gallbladder problems with the bloating and cramping...I had to laugh when Aunt Flo arrived!!!

Pryia-It is in the 70's here I guess due to the tropical thingee and the rain..I am not complaining one bit!!!!

Well, I guess it is time for bed....I want to spend some quiet time with my husband away from the kids...It is great when the bedroom door is locked and it is us!!!!!!!:s:
Take it easy all!!!!GOod morning almost BFB and start the jogging before us Diva's wake up!!!!!!!
RR

BigFatBooty
08-06-2001, 04:56 AM
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear RoadRunner
Happy Birthday to you.....

just a quick stop by before I go jogging!!!!! I may never return! :D

LBH
08-06-2001, 10:30 AM
Hope you have something great planned!! :wave:

OK, this week, regardless of how freaking busy I am, I'm going to post my food log, because I can't seem to make myself write it down, for some reason it's easier when I post it here!! Even though my WW week is half over...I WI on Wednesday, I'm hoping I'll have at least a small loss this week.

Have a great day all!!

LBH
08-06-2001, 01:28 PM
You know, taking the time to plan and be OP really feels soo much better than winging in, or guessing, or just not caring!! I stocked up on Lean Cuisines (they were half price at Shop Rite last week!) I bought a bunch of fruit - apples, bananas, blueberries, oranges for DH, yogurt, etc. I didn't buy any crap!! It helps that I didn't go there hungry too!!

RR- Are you getting hit with any of that storm? I was watching the weather channel a little last night and they showed one reporter in Tampa, and one somewhere in the panhandle, I think he was in Tallahasee. Hope you don't get hit hard.

Jul- Congrats on the maintain!

Pryia- I know that feeling, you eat something, could be a whole meal, and 20 minutes later you're starving! I have tried the water route too, and sometimes it helps. What I have noticed though, is that this usually happens when I'm being bad!! :devil: SO if we all stay OP, we shouldn't have that feeling!! :angel:

It is extremely hot today, supposed to be 92 today, and in the mid to upper 90's all week!! :( I brought my sneakers though, because a girl I work with here is also doing WW and needed a butt-kicking, so I told her let's walk this week. I don't want to, because of the heat, but I'm going to try and make it around one time, that's .6 of a mile, I think. I'm pretty sure it was 1.2 when I drove around it two times one day. If it's that hot and humid, we can make it half way around and come in the front door!

Anyway, almost done eating lunch, so it's time to go brave the heat. Have a great day all!!

Oh, ps- I bought Axelrod FF yogurt, because they were 6/$2.00 at Shop Rite. Have not tried it yet, but they are 6 oz. for pt., as opposed to the regular Dannon FF's that I usually get 8 oz. for 2 pts. I don't think I'll miss the extra 2 oz. Will let you know if they taste good!

Pryia
08-06-2001, 02:03 PM
Happy Birthday to you!!! Hope it is a great one.

Well I started to back to PMS craving mode. Okay so I spent 11 points on junk. Thank goodness for my 4 point lunch. And I will have a very light dinner.

LBH if I am super good. I am always a starving Diva this week. I have had lots of water and do not plan to go over points at all.

Let you know.

BFB-Hope you made it back from jogging.

LBH- Careful in the heat. There has been to many accidents with the heat.

:cool:

LBH
08-06-2001, 02:17 PM
OK, I went around one time...it is disgusting out there!! Came in, washed my face and wet my hair a little (The convenient thing about perms!) Still hot though...headed back to the file room to continue my audit!

TechAlum
08-06-2001, 03:19 PM
Hello Everyone -

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VICKI!!!

Well this weekend went ok. We made a contingent offer on a house we like, now we just have to keep our fingers crossed that K's sells SOON. The house needs a little work but the current owners did a lot, the stuff they haven't worked on looks big time 1970's (oh wait that's coming back in style ICH!).

Did ok on the eating front, but no exercise :(. I can maintain with my diet, but to loose I need to exercise, and I just can't work up the motivation :(. Maybe after things settle down.

We spent yesterday afternoon finishing up the invites, almost done, we should get them out this week :D. I will be happy when that happens one more check on the list.

RR - glad you liked your vacation :D. I just love it up there, we're supposed to go back next summer. The winters aren't bad, it's sort of an acquired taste :lol:. I think pasties are one of those things you love or hate. K and I order them frozen from a small retirement community up there and love them. But, I understand you not liking them, I can't figure out why people like jambalaya , and you probably think that's weird. Have a great birthday.

LBH - Congratulations on walking! I can't seem to work up the energy to try going out in the heat. Hopefully we'll take the dogs for a walk tonight when we get home.

Pyria - Good luck conquering those munchy demons. I go for chips and crunch things myself.

Julediet - hope you enjoyed your lazy day. Sometimes those are the best.

BFB - How was the jogging? Hope things are going better for you today.

Rabbit - Sorry about the gain, you'll bounce back I'm sure.

Well, have a great week everyone. I'll be busy, busy, busy, at least out side of work.

- Tech :spin:

LBH
08-06-2001, 04:42 PM
OK, what are pasties??

Update: the yogurt was OK, had lemon. I guess it's do-able!

RoadRunner
08-06-2001, 06:17 PM
Tech--WHat NO JAMBALAYA????:D Just teasing!!!!I love shrimp jambalaya!!!Good luck on the house issue!!!!!

Lauren--A pastie is like a meat pie with potatoes, rudabegas(sp??)and meat.REfman said the miners brought them down in the copper mines for lunches and had a complete meal in one little pastry thingee.The tropical storm didnt make it here thank goodness....WE are just getting the rain and a little reprieve on the hotness...I could never excercise outside here..The hot weather just whips me...

BFB--Hmmm..did U make it back from jogging????????

Also, how did that birthday icon appear on my thread?????That is too strange???:?: We are having birthday watermelon instead of cake..REfman thought I was kidding but I don't want the extra calories after my 5 mile walk/run today..I cut it in half and stick in candles and sing quickly!!!!

Well, off to shower before cooking supper and getting kids!!!!!
Vicki

Rabbit
08-06-2001, 06:49 PM
HI ALL!

RR - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Cool birthday icon. I was wondering what pasties were also! Glad you enjoyed the class reunion - those can be fun.:)

BFB - how was the jogging?

Jul - hooray for the maintain!

Pryia - I hate it when I have the "hungries". :(

Tech - hope you get the house you want!:D

Yesterday I made this delicious berry dessert - 5 points/serving. I only had one serving even though I wanted more. I sure hope I have a loss this week. Friday was a bad bad day, but the weekend went ok.

Have a great week.

RABBIT

BigFatBooty
08-07-2001, 06:00 AM
Oh my gosh, do my thighs ache or do my thighs ache. I stretched before and after jogging and I am still stretching today. I have not jogged for over three years and I was obviously possessed by a mad evil jogging spirit yesterday. I will try and exorcise/exercise :lol: it today. It was mainly jogging and quick walking in succession and I felt that I had done quite well. When I got in, hubby said "you were only gone 12 minutes" I could've slapped him upside downside leftside and rightside. I was dripping (yuck) and my face was so flushed it was unbelievable. Okay so it was only 12 minutes, but for someone who hasn't jogged for 3 years and hasn't exercised in over a month, I didn't think that was too bad going and I don't want to go all out mad on one run and then never do it again. But how my thighs are hurting today!!!! I also got in my two litres of water, which is a good thing for me. All I need to do now is stay within my points. Fell down big time yesterday, but put that down to the body trying to recover from the shock of jogging. I do need to do some shopping and get some healthy stuff in and low point "booster" foods for when I have exercised. Any suggestions?

LBH - I wondered where your online tracker had got to. I find when I don't track it all goes to pot, that seems to have been one of my problems over the past month. Good luck and keep it up
Pyria - only 11 points on junk, boy can I beat that without even trying. I used to eat BK Bacon Double Cheeseburgers like they were going out of style and I think they are about 13 points.
Tech - hope everything continues to go well with the house. I know what you mean about the exercise thing, it has taken me a while to get back into it and I am hoping that I can maintain my motivation.
RR - I do admire you, in the face of mass diet destruction (which is compulsory on your birthday) you forgo cake for watermelon. How did you go it :?:
Rabbit - the berry dessert sounds lovely. Any chance of sharing the recipe?

Well hi to anyone I may have missed out, hope everyone is doing well and I will try and do my Tae-Bo today and some inline skating tomorrow - thighs willing! :D

LBH
08-07-2001, 10:29 AM
Hi All,

Well, I was horrible yesterday. I really need to get a bigger cooler to bring here I guess, because I need to bring more snacks! By the time I left here at 6:30 last night, I was starving, and there is a BK right down the road. It doesn't even have a drive-thru, which surprises me that I make the effort to go there, because I'm usually lazy that way! But I stopped and got a plain chicken sandwich value meal, and snarfed it down. :( I could not make myself wait the 45 minutes til I got home. What makes me even more mad at myself is that I did see well during the day, I really wanted to go ot the machines in the afternoon to get a snack, but I gulped down water instead. I probably would've been better off getting a snack for 5 pts. or so, instead of 20 pts. of BK!! :rolleyes: With all the crap I carry around with me, I should get a freaking luggage cart to bring back and forth!!

BFB- Good for you going jogging!! WHat's the weather like over there? Hopefully not as hot as here...today's supposed to be 97 degrees!!

RR- Oh that pastie sounds delicious to me!! I love turnips! Yeah, I know they're called rutabegas...however it's spelled, but I grew up calling them turnips!! Yum!! I can't wait til the Scottish Festival at the Arts Center in Central NJ in September, when they have the meat pies!! I really splurge then, they're soo good. I think I was counting them as 5 pts. I wonder how many pts the pasties are?

Tech- Hope things work out with the house! Hope K's goes soon too!! Concentrate on at least maintaining now...and try to walk if you can...it will relax your nerves and de-stress you a little...along with giving you some exercise!

Have a great day all!!

Rabbit
08-07-2001, 12:16 PM
HELLO

I was doing just great yesterday then I had some cheese right before going to bed and blew my points. I'm not sure why I do that to myself.:(

BFB - 12 minutes of jogging is alot! I'm a walker myself.:)

LBH - I didn't know turnips and rutabegas are the same thing! Which ever one it is, sounds bad to me.

have a good one . . .

RABBIT

BigFatBooty
08-07-2001, 12:42 PM
rutabegas were. You guys call aubergine - eggplant and courgettes - zuccinni (sp). anything else I should know. BTW - Pasties are too die for :devil:

LBH
08-07-2001, 01:34 PM
Well, technically, turnips are the smaller ones, I think like the size of a softball or so? Rutabegas are to bigger ones. I've been eating rutabegas for as long as I can remember, but I never heard that word until a few years ago!! :laughing: They're a PIA to prepare, but done right they're out of this world! I actually bought a bag of frozen ones the other day and we had them for dinner. I tried to prepare it the good way, but it just wasn't the same. :( I think it counts as exercise pts. if you prepare it yourself!! :s:

So far, OP...saved my apple and banana for later, hopefully that'll take care of the afternoon problem!!

Pryia
08-07-2001, 01:58 PM
Some people call them meat pies too. Never had one and don't want one.

RR-I bet you posted your b-day in your profile so one of the sisters does that icon. It was cute.

I lost 1.2 this week. And at least I am not bloated anymore. Thank goodness. I also have switched plans. I will be only weighing in 1 time a month. For a few reasons this works better.

I would love watermelon for my b-day. I bet Setina would too. :) :lol:

I will catch up later. HOT HOT HOT HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love ya
P

:angel: :wave:

Juldiet
08-07-2001, 05:01 PM
Speaking of Setina does she ever check in anymore? And Pryia...I just figured out who you are (you've changed your name alot). :)

Vicki: Happy Late Birthday! Sorry I missed it yesterday. I'm the only one who likes watermelon in my family so when I buy one I eat it 3 times a day till its gone.

Tech: hope everything works out on the 'home' front.

This week I've got the boys going to Vacation Bible School every evening at a different church. They had a great time last night and I got to go to a movie with a friend, saw Americas Sweethearts. I liked it.

Hope to exercise sometime this week....jul

RoadRunner
08-07-2001, 09:34 PM
HELLO!!!!
Wow--are rutabegas really turnips?????Too weird-never knew that.I made some really good tuna meatball spaghetti...The kids ate it and SD#1 almost had a fit when she was done to learn it was tuna!!!!:lol: REfman eats anything soo life is easy...I cooked fresh green beans and sliced tomatoes soo I think It was healthy and low points....My birthday was nice--I went to bed at 7pm-DH brushed my hair and I feel right to sleep...It is sooo nice to snuggle!!!!:D

Pryia-Congrats on the loss!!!!

BFB--Good for U for going the 12 minutes....Remember it takes 30 days to make a habit soo keep the 12 minutes up every night and it will be at 20 minutes soon!!!! :smug:

Well..off to bathe little toodles!!!!
Vicki

Rabbit
08-08-2001, 01:28 PM
HI FRIENDS

Had a 19.5 point day yesterday - I love it when I accomplish that. And I ate well too, so it's not like i was starving. Must do that more often!:D

BFB - Do you like eggplant? And what do you do with it? I confess, I have no idea how to fix it.:o

Pryia - hope you get some cool breezes there!

Jul - well that sounds like a good plan for your boys and for you!:cool:

RR - oh, I just love having sliced tomatoes. We have them with every meal right now.:)

I made a great thing last weekend on the grill. I used one of those foil bags, sprayed it with Pam. Then I cut up a few red potatoes, fresh green beans, mushrooms, green pepper, onions, garlic (I think that's it but you could do it with such a variety of veggies). I sprinkled in some spices (whatever you like) and we love it. Atleast I do and dh does, the kids - not so much! Anyway, it's one of our favorites and I thought I'd share it! Very few points.:D

bye now!

RABBIT

LBH
08-08-2001, 02:02 PM
Hi All,

Well, I'm proud of myself being completely OP yesterday...it's just unfortunate that the thing that kept me OP was too much work!! I almost feel like I'm drowning here, but I just keep plugging away and hoping to reach the bottom of the piles soon!! At least I get OT!! :D

Rabbit- Congrats on the 19.5 pt. day!! That's great!! I wish I could have a mid-range day...I think it would have to include ALOT of veggies to accomplish!

RR- How did they not know it was tuna?? Like tuna fish from a can?? Sorry, that's sounds gross to me!! :eek:

Damn, this computer is pissing me off...have to call help desk, sorry, can't finish responding. :(

TechAlum
08-08-2001, 04:42 PM
Hello All,

Well went to WW yesterday and gained 3.2 lbs. :( . This takes me back to the same weight I was the week of 3/13 :( . I really need to get back on track. At least with the heat right now the water is no problem :D.

Rabbit - Congrats on the 19.5 point day! Loosing points is one thing I'm not looking forward to with loosing weight :lol: .

LBH - Actually I don't think rutabagas and turnips are the same thing, I think they're in the same family like leeks and green onions. Hope things slow down for you soon, although the added bonus of not having time to eat is a good thing.

RR - sounds like you had a nice B-day :) . Glad you could enjoy it, and yea on having a birthday watermelon instead of cake, I personally prefer pie or cheesecake.

Julediet good luck getting in the exercise.

Pyria - Congrats on the loss!!!!

BFB - How's the jogging going. Twelve minutes is better than nothing! :) Good luck keeping it up.

Well, I've gotta run to go look at a dinning set that a lady at work who's going back to England is looking to get rid of. Really can't afford it right now, but it's one of those deals that's too good to pass up.

Talk to you all later. Hope I have a w/in points day (it won't be terribly nutritious but I'll take in points to start).

mum2five
08-08-2001, 04:55 PM
Hi everyone.....
I just did a search for diet support and chose this site because I like the name. It all seems a bit confusing to me so I'm hopeing someone replys.
I am 5'5 and about 206lbs. (A size 16-18) The most depressing thing to me right now is that 3 mos. ago my sister and I opened a franchise business called "Curves for Women". (Check your area, they're all over) Well, we are sooo supportive of all the ladies and I've loved watching so many of them lose wt. and feel better about themselves (even my sister) but me? Well, I've gained 15 lbs. since we've opened!! I don't even want to go in to the club anymore (but I have to...) I feel like I'm letting all my members as well as myself down and its a vicious cycle! The more I gain the more depressed I get the more I eat!! I really need help.
Tomorrow I'm going to see my Dr. about Meridia. I have always been against wt. loss meds, but I've gotta try something to help get me started so I can see some kind of success.
Thanks for listening.

BigFatBooty
08-08-2001, 05:29 PM
Evening all, was just about to log off and go to bed and noticed the new addition!!!

mum2five = hi and welcome. This is a great site and an especially great bunch on this thread. This is a welcome on behalf of the Brit contingent and I sure the US & Canadian (don't wanna miss anyone out :lol: will be along later. I'm off to bed, but I will be a bit more formal tomorrow.

Take care all :D

BTW my thighs are still aching!

LBH
08-09-2001, 10:32 AM
Hi All,

I'm very excited today!! I lost 2.4 lbs. at WI last night!! I was just hoping to lose the 1.8 I gained last week, so I was really happy!! I thought I got my 10 lb. ribbon too, but then she said no, I'm at 9.8!! UGH...I'm soo close!! And I've wasted soo much time screwing around!! I really feel motivated to be OP and feel good! I hope it's contagious for everyone else that have been slipping. :D

BFB- Take some Ibuprofen and maybe your thighs will feel better! But as my mom the nurse told me, you have to keep taking it, every 4-6 hrs. or whatever, to get it in your system. My DH and I have proved that it correct too! ;)

mum2five- Welcome! You've taken the step to find some support, and that's great! Feel free to hop right in and join the conversations! Have you tried any organized weight loss programs, such as Weight Watchers? Maybe you should try one before going on Meridia or something, since you aren't to keen on drugs? The franchaise sounds interesting, I checked out the website. There is not one too close to me, I'd probably have to travel a half hour or so. How much does it cost? Is it a yearly thing, like a gym, or weekly/monthly, like a weight loss center?

Tech- Come on darlin', pick yourself up and get back on the wagon with me!! You're probably right, rutabegas and turnips are just in the same family, I just grew up calling them turnips, because that's what my grandmother who used to make them for us called them. She probably knew what they were, but thought we wouldn't eat it if she said, here kids, have some rutabegas!! LOL, I know I wouldn't have eaten it!! :)

Well, I finally got a new keyboard! You know how sometimes the keyboard or computer will freeze up while you're typing and then a couple seconds later it will catch up? Well, mine would freeze up, for like, a couple minutes, and when it caught up, it wouldn't type everything! It was very frustrating, so finally this AM they brought me a new one! :)

Have a great day all!!

The latest:
245.8/235.6/LD:229/170

Rabbit
08-09-2001, 11:13 AM
HI EVERYONE

I saw the message that the site will be down later on today - hope it really is just for a short time and they don't run into more problems!

Tonight is my weigh in but I don't feel that I've lost any this time. We'll see.

Lbh - yeah op! Veggies definitely make the difference in having a low point day. Last night for dinner I had some baked fish, green beans, sliced tomatoes, and a little corn. So low points it was unbelievable. Congrats on your loss!! You'll get that 10 pound ribbon next time.:D

Tech - sorry to hear of your gain. Hang in there. Yes, it is a pain to move to a different point category!:mad:

Mum2Five - Welcome:) Glad to have you join us. Sorry about your gain - don't give up though! We have a curves place near here but I have never been.

bye now

RABBIT

RoadRunner
08-09-2001, 10:40 PM
Hello all!!!

Lauren--Do U like crab cakes????These are made with the mix but using FF mayo and tuna instead..Then I roll them into balls and "fry" them in a teflon skillet and Pam and throw them in a white sauce and fettacini noodles...I only use the albacore tuna cuz that other stuff stinks..I promise it is delicious...We had "fried" bananas for dessert...That was the first time Refman said yuck but me and SD#2 like them and I add FF vanilla yogurt on top of hers....

Hello Mum2five--WELCOME to our site!!!!

Well, I think I am destined to stay the weight that I am at right now cuz it is maintained too easily..I can't lose any more and keep it off and just by watching I can maintain where I am at..I was hoping to drop at least 10 lbs before getting pregnant but I dont know...At least for this day, I am not but having fun working on it..~~~ :devil: :devil:

Have a great evening~
Vicki

LBH
08-10-2001, 10:05 AM
Hi All,

UGH...the A/C is the office is not working this AM. The technicians are here and working on it though, so hopefully it'll come back up withing the next 1/2 hour or so. If it starts getting really hot, I'm leaving! I have 3.5 hrs. OT this week, so I will leave at 1:30 if it's that bad! But I was looking forward to getting paid for the OT! And again I have a horrible sinus headache...everyday this week.

OK, complaints out of the way... :D

RR- No, I don't like crab cakes! I don't like any seafood, except tuna in the can, solid white in spring water, of course! But I don't like it warm...never ate tuna melts, etc. I only like it cold from the fridge. In fact, I usually put a couple cans in the fridge ahead of time, so it's cold when I make it! Please check your Private Messages.

Rabbit- How did WI go? I did not see that message about the site being down! At least it's up now! I have definitely been trying to get more veggies in, now that all the good summer veggies have been around. I'm more in the mood for them too.

DH made me dinner last night, so I have to go figure out the points. Should be pretty good though.

Have a great day all!!

Rabbit
08-10-2001, 12:12 PM
HI ALL

Weigh in was better than I had hoped. I lost 1.7 - hooray!:D

I am (gasp) leaving home for a couple days. I can do this, I can be sensible. I can stay op.

I am at 528 miles now.:)

RR - well, maybe you are at the right weight for you. That makes sense. Your meal sounded good after you explained it!:)

Lauren - sure hope the ac is fixed!

have a great weekend everyone

RABBIT

TechAlum
08-10-2001, 04:20 PM
Hello everyone,

The diet is not going well, I just can't seem to keep myself out of the chip bag. I think all those stressful things are getting to me even though I'm trying not to let them :^:.

At least the heat here has finally broke, unfortunately it broke while my sister and I were at an outdoor concert last night and man did it pour. We went to see the "Girls Night Out Tour" headlined by Reba MacEntire and Martina McBride. It was really good and a lot of fun (minus the rain of course :lol: ). I'm about to fall asleep at my desk, I think its the lack of sleep, I just can't stay up late and get up early like I used to, I think I'm getting old :lol:. This weekend is supposed to be georgous weather wise so I'm taking my mom to the zoo tomorrow (got to sneek in the exercise were I can). It should be fun.

LBH - 2.4lbs :eek: you go girl! I've had horrible sinus stuff this week to, I think it's the weather. Hope you feel better soon (and the A/C came back on).

Rabbit - Congrats on the 1.7 lbs!!! :D Good luck being out of town.

RR - sounds like you're where your body wants to be. Unfortunately my body really likes the 230's :(.

Mom2five - Welcome!!

BFB - Hope your legs are feeling better. Good luck going back to WW (who cares how many times you rejoin, I've lost count)

Well here's hoping this weekend goes well for us all!

RoadRunner
08-11-2001, 11:41 AM
Good Morning!!!!
Well my excercise started early--chased SD#2 around and around the house as she poured the salt from the shaker, cleaned up her messy room, reput all the books in the bookshelf after she pulled a stool and took them down, unclogged the toilet from the soap and hotel shampoo bottles, replaced everything in the fridge that she put on the floor etc etc......Hmmmmm did I say i needed another baby??????:dizzy: I am not used to the terrible 2's for the last 2 yrs!!!!!!:^:

It is in the 70's here--too weird cuz we usually are the one with hot weather!!!!!

Well, just a quickie to say hello!!!I am letting the healthclub watch the monster while I work out!!!!
RR