LA Weight Loss - sushi?

View Full Version : sushi?

stacyj
04-13-2006, 06:08 PM
I am new to this board but have been doing lawl since New years. I have lost 12 pounds and they now want me to buy more weeks because I didn't lose the 26 in 13 weeks like I was supposed to!
I am frustrated, bored, and am glad I found this forum to help me out.

I LOVE sushi!
Can I eat it on the yellow plan? What would it count as?

Thanks!!:smug:

Repo girl
04-13-2006, 06:33 PM
Hi Stacy, and welcome! No clue about sushi, I've never had it, but I'm sure someone will.

ljackson
04-13-2006, 11:18 PM
Don't buy more weeks, if you have been sticking to plan like they said to and not loosing the recomended 2 pounds a week it is not your fault. I was up with my weeks in mid-feb. but they are letting me float on longer. It is a money back guarantee so I guess it is in their best interest to just let me stay on longer.
Welcome, the girls here are great inspiration
Good Luck
p.s. I do not know about sushi, I have never had it nor do I want to try;)

stacyj
04-14-2006, 08:26 AM
Thanks!
I mean the sushi rolls--like california rolls or tuna rolls. It is basicly seafood (raw) and rice rolledup. I am not sure if there is anything else in them.

I am weighing in tomorrow morning--hope to be down--haven't messed up to not be down--
I had a friend at work join, so I don't think I am going to have to buy more weeks because I have a credit now...

Thanks again

Boo'sMom
04-14-2006, 11:00 AM
I think when this came up earlier we decided really only count the rice and maybe a fat--their usually isn't enough protein or veggies to count. The hardest part is the soy sauce so if you use it be ready to get sodium overload. LOVE california rolls with avocado--YUM--I need breakfast before Istart reading threads--LOL

wp95jma
04-14-2006, 05:23 PM
I met my Mom for lunch today and I had 2 california rolls (12 pieces). I'm counting it as 1S(rice) 1/2P(crab) 1V(cucumber) 1Fat(avacado). Plus I had some Miso soup and light soy sauce so I will be doing the lemon water today!

iheartsushi
04-17-2006, 11:20 AM
This question was asked a while ago. Here's the link

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=60017&highlight=sushi