Old 04-12-2006, 12:31 PM   #1  
"On the road again...."

S/C/G: 300/290/160

Height: 5'5"

Thumbs down It's more than weight

I too have done this before and looked nice and enjoyed clothes and felt great all the things that should have made me never gone back to this again. I said I wouldn't.

I did...plus some. This time I know there are issues outside of food and exercise that I am going to have to deal with if I am going to stay thinner; that is when I get there.

For some of it is...hiding. I was not happy with how people looked at me fat but I didn't like some of the attention I got when thein either. It (being thin)wasn't the universal bandaid for all my "issues" I thought it would be. I still had work to do on myself and how I handled things....

Anyone else???

I am so glad to have found this. You are all my sisters. I thank you each and everyone for being here and for sharinging the darkest secrets with all of us (yes my sex life...well it isn't either).
tammy1214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 01:51 PM   #2  
Shairing her ESH...

S/C/G: 350/321/TBD

Height: 5'6"

HI Tammy....yes it is definitely true that there's more going on with me than food. I know in order to conquer the weight I need to conquer the cause of it as well.

Glad you are aboard!
Jen415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 02:36 PM   #3  
YP1
Sub-4 marathon runner!

S/C/G: 260/156/148-152

Height: 5 9

I don't think it's any coincidence that I started losing weight about a month after I sorted out some other personal issues that I think indirectly led to me wanting to hide behind a layer of fat so that I could avoid unwanted attention. At the simplest level I was fat because I ate too much and exercised too little, but I knew that, and I knew what I had to do. I just had other issues that stopped me committing to doing it because I was scared of the results. Once they were out of the way the task looked a lot simpler and more manageable.
YP1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 02:42 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 261/158/below 160

Height: 5'8" (Dang, I shrank an inch!)

That sounds like a breakthrough to me, Tammy!
Sheila53 is offline   Reply With Quote