Closed Thread

Old 08-04-2001, 12:12 PM   #1  
flibbertobbergenie!

Talking Weekend - anybody out there?!

Hi Peeps! Just checking in from my NEW FLAT!!! we got the network connection set up yesterday, now all we need is a phone and we will be connected with the world again ... Have spent the weekend so far celebrating my new, fab kitchen by baking WW cranberry muffins (3 points each!!!), and Blokey made some sundried tomato and parmesan bread rolls (ok, not so WW but def delicious). Tomorrow my parents are coming for lunch, our first visitors!!! We are cooking roast pork with cider sauce, and Eve's pudding. Back on WW on Monday, but feeling soooooooooo domesticated. I love baking!!! And Blokey is a little cherub and has just gone out in the pouring rain to find me a dish to bake my pudding in. Now that's love!!!

Have a good weekend!
Lxxx

ps:- Carrie (hello and welcome!), the little picture is called an avatar, Igo to Profile (in the menu bar above), then edit options, and it's at the bottom of the page ...
Old 08-04-2001, 04:47 PM   #2  
Fed Up With Fat!!

Default Ahhh, the weekend.

Hey everyone! I am on for a few minutes before we go to dinner with friends. I managed to get a little bit done today, housewise. Nothing big, but I did give myself a pedicure.
Prioritize!!
I hope everyone is having a great weekend!
Lolly: I think blokey is sweet for venturing into the rain! My DH let me drive his truck to work since I was out of gas and would've been late if I had stopped to fill up. Awwww
Well, I'd better get ready so we're not late.
Hey to all!!!!
Old 08-04-2001, 08:53 PM   #3  
Proud Mama

Hello! I'm usually around, in and out, on the weekends.

I'm doing fabulous OP. It's day three, and I haven't blown it yet... and I've had a few challenges to boot. Yay me!!!

Congratulations on your new apartment Lolly! Have fun baking.

Cheers!
Old 08-05-2001, 02:51 PM   #4  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

hey girls just a quickie b/c i'm cleaning my male friend is coming to visit on tuesday
Jen i'm down 2 almost 3 on the LDC update woman!
Lolly ur place sounds darling take pics take pics!
food been ok usually i have one really OP meal one super bad and one pretty op meal last night i hit my 27 pt limit with chinese food dotties saved my arse with its list of points for chinese
I did a big salad a muffin and chinese food eysterday
anyway
i gotta get back to cleaning bbl
Closed Thread