Old 04-04-2006, 11:36 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 193.5/ 193.5 / 141

Height: 5'3

Default Girls w/ Girls Easter Challenge

Well ladies your leader is having a hard time, I did okay this weekend I thought I did lick, nibble and taste a little more then I should but I thought for the most part I did okay, until I got on the scale this week a 6 pound gain Not really sure what is going on. I sure thought I would gain a pound not 6, but I will check myself later this week. I have been also really sick with the flu and on meds. So I am hoping that this is just temporary. Hope you all did great this week. My goal for next week is to eat right and stay focused on the prize my skinny butt come Nov. Hope you all stay focus this week also.

Stacey
Stayc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2006, 12:34 PM   #2  
masterpiece in progress

S/C/G: 165/165/130

Height: 5 ft. 7 inches

Hey gals- sorry I didn't check in yesterday. I too have been out sick and I didn't even WANT to touch the computer yesterday. Saturday I had a day of weakness. I had Taco NO Bueno and a chocolate dessert :::insert wagging shameful finger here::: But, starting on Sunday I began the Mediterranean Diet which is working wonders for my body and my psyche. Monday instead of lounging about, I took the dog for a walk. I did chores, I ate fruit for my snacks and enjoyed baking bread from scratch. Yesterday I took a light jog and then a 30 minute walk later. I also ate mostly fruits and vegetables and planted some herbs in the garden. I can't tell you how much joy can be taken in savoring a juicy flavorful olive, a ripe tomato, flavoring your food with fresh herbs and a beautiful shot of lemon. I also can't tell you how happy I am to have pasta and bread back in my life and NOT feel guilty about it. I also eat a little something every 3 hours like fruit with a handful of nuts or a salad, cup of soup etc... so I am never starving and I keep trying new vegetables like spaghetti squash and Broccoli Rabe to add variety into my meals. I love it! I will let you know how it affects the old waistline next Tuesday! Best of luck to all of you!
aimin4thin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 06:34 PM   #3  
yvette120

Hello ladies I didn't do so great myself. I stayed the same so no loss. I have been having a rough time this week. I have been eating a lot of junk so I know that I need to get back on track fast. Well I will be off for Spring Break next week so I will really work on myself. Take care ladies and we will do better next week.
yvette120 is offline   Reply With Quote