Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 04-04-2006, 04:43 AM   #1  
in the flesh?

S/C/G: sw:300 cw: 180 gw: for now 140

Default Ack!

i wanna eat EVERYTHING in the fridge. i just had some popcorn and a lean cuisine. i should be full. but then i have my brain telling me eat more! and its sort of a hungry feeling but not really. its more of an unfulfilled feeling and i know i really only want to eat because i was depressed earlier and im bored. whip me into shape! how do you all deal with that because im sure im not the only one.

self control seems so impossible lately.
primal muse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2006, 07:51 AM   #2  
Play that funky music!

S/C/G: 290ish/266/250

Height: 5'4"

I don't know what's possible for you where you are, of course, but lately I have started just leaving the house. Walking, drive over to the park (no food there!) or sometimes to the library - I just take ID but no money so that I can't stop and buy anything. Or, coming here seems to help too, because you get reminded of why you're putting yourself through all this...

Good luck and be strong!

-Lala
dalai_lala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2006, 08:04 AM   #3  

Height: 5'-2"

I was going to say the same thing as Lala. I've been feeling the same as you lately, and I agree... leave the house and get out for a walk! You need to distract yourself, and if you throw in a little exercise with it, you'll feel even stronger.
ellis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2006, 10:28 AM   #4  
aka Superwoman!

S/C/G: SW:226/16st - about 50lbs lost

Height: 5'8"

Go out and RUN AWAY! Go and beat some pillows or do something that you know makes you feel good. Anything is better than staying in with something that might make you feel bad...

2frustrated is offline   Reply With Quote