Old 04-03-2006, 11:16 AM   #1  

Default Restarting LAWL

I started LAWL in Nov of '04. I was doing great then I stopped going in April of '05 because my life pretty much fell apart. In short, my job was crazy hectic, I found out I was pregnant and then had a miscarraige (which was a lot harder to recover from I ever thought). So losing weight hasn't really been at the top of my list.

Well, now I feel like I'm ready start the program again. I really doubt that the center will let me start where I left off without paying again (I did prepay for the lites so I'm most definitely going to get those).

Should I just start off where I left off? Or start at the beginning? What do y'all think?
iheartsushi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 11:20 AM   #2  
Let's try this again . .

Height: 5'2"

I think that it's great that you're starting again. I think that you've found a great group of people that can support you and in some cases, understand everything that you've gone through. And I think that you should give your center a call and make an appointment and see what they're willing to do for you.

Welcome back.
juliemarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 11:28 AM   #3  

Welcome back -- I think you need to start where you want to be. Set your goal weight and start working towards it. There is lots of support here to help!
stiesta is offline   Reply With Quote