PCOS/Insulin Resistance Support Support for us with any of the following: Insulin Resistance, Syndrome X, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, or other endocrine disorders.

Old 04-03-2006, 07:01 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 315/268/150

Default Feeling FAT day... Venting

Ok, I know I'm the one paying for forgetting my pills at home for a few days...4 to be exact. I was so sure I had them I didn't double check (not going to do that again soon).

I feel so fat today, it's nuts. My jeans feel tight, I feel my love handles overlapping the waist band of my jeans, I feel my shirt too short , ect. I know I'm just feeling that way because I forgot my metformin and water pills and I didn't drink enough water and worst of all, I didn't exercise.

I know I'm paying for it today...big time. If I could manage going back home and change into a pair of jogging pants, I would but my work place frowns on whales (my feeling right now about myself) in jogging pants

I hate feeling like this but I tend to do it once in while, by eating salty foods, fatty foods and not exercising.

The worst part of it is that my exercise this week will consist of packing what is left in the house and cleaning the place down before we move next weekend.I will add to that the daily walk with my dog.

Well, I have to stop whinning since I'm the only one responsible and I'm the only one who can make it better.

Here's to making my life better.
Foreverhopefull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 08:19 PM   #2  
fighting the sugar demon!

S/C/G: 281/263.9/190

Height: 5'8.5

I hate days like those! Drink some water! It can really help.

Im glad to know that I am not the only one that forgets to take their meds. Since I am adjusting to a new dose, I am trying really hard to be on schedule but sometimes I just don't want to deal with it.

Hope tomorrow is a better day!
irisheyes213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2006, 05:45 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 315/268/150

I was talking with a good friend who is a nurse and she said that I just get myself a Dosett (registered name). It's a pill organizer. You can buy them for 1 day at a time or 1 week at a time. That way it's easier to know when to take it, if you took it and it's also easier to know when you are about to run out of medications.

Taking my medications yesterday and drinking water helped me feeling alot better.

Today I'm feeling so much better.
Foreverhopefull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2006, 09:16 PM   #4  
fighting the sugar demon!

S/C/G: 281/263.9/190

Height: 5'8.5

Glad you had a better day!

That isn't a bad idea. My dh used to carry a case that had just one day's of pills in it all the time and it worked. I guess I should get one to carry with me. I can remember to take 2 but adding the 3rd one is a hit and miss right now. Thanks for the idea!
irisheyes213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 07:37 PM   #5  
250/ticker/160

Height: 5"9

I absolutely know how you felt, in one week of eating crappy and not exercising, the old fat slobby me comes back with a vengance. Glad you found the dosette and thanks for venting, it helps us to realize that everyone has down days

Lacey
bnbsmommy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 12:17 AM   #6  

Standing next to skinny ladies with revealing clothes on the subway is more than enough to remind me of everything going wrong with my body. Someone needs to come up with a "shoot the twiggy woman with fake assets" video game for us when we're having one of those says.
subcriminal is offline   Reply With Quote