LA Weight Loss - Exercise before or after WI?

View Full Version : Exercise before or after WI?

deetsmom
04-03-2006, 12:48 AM
Is there any difference? I WI in the morning, I can either work out first thing or later in the afternoon...would there be a difference on the scale?

juliemarie
04-03-2006, 11:57 AM
not sure-but I don't think we should let our WI dictate how we eat or exercise . . .then it becomes some sort of game that we can manipulate.

BTW-I'm really proud of you for going into the COD and fessing up to the counselor. Hope things are going better.

Cafe Ole
04-03-2006, 12:16 PM
I always thought it was better to work out 1st thing in the am on an empty stomach? However I still do the stairs during the day.

stiesta
04-03-2006, 05:15 PM
I am a firm believer in exercising BEFORE WI. I have weighed myself before and always am down at least a pound after I exercise. I do try to only have a sip or two of water once I'm done, then I go WI, then I chug that water like it's going out of style...I'll take whatever little scale victory I can get!

30lbsby22
04-03-2006, 05:23 PM
deets i have always been up at WI after working out first. I always WI and then workout. For some reason it makes most of us weigh more after working out.

slecompte
04-03-2006, 05:51 PM
I seem to weigh more after I exercise - and the COD told me that your body will hold onto water for a few hours after you exercise so you might weigh a little more.

Sheila