LA Weight Loss - Snooping relatives should get a life...

deetsmom
04-02-2006, 08:27 PM
I have good reason to believe a relative is "spying" on my activities here and all I have to say is, what kind of LOSER who has no life at all would stoop so low as to try and snoop a website to find out what someone else is up to? That is just pathetic and that person should be ashamed of themselves. Why not confront someone directly instead of playing such games. Snooping relatives need to GET A LIFE.

Bobby18
04-02-2006, 09:26 PM
Wow Deets, sorry you are having this problem. I knew there was a reason I don't tell anyone about this site and keep all of you my secret. You are all my imaginary friends!

deetsmom
04-02-2006, 09:28 PM
Its a fringe relative, best kept that way...

hkychik
04-02-2006, 09:50 PM
Imaginary friends! Suzanne, that is hysterical!

Deets, How rude can some people be? No wonder we have seen less of you. I agree - just ask!

deetsmom
04-02-2006, 10:05 PM
Nah, that wont keep me away, I dont have any secrets, I am totally upfront. Ive been on the run with the kids and such and havent had much time to post:)

Denise Wilson
04-02-2006, 10:27 PM
Deets- Don't let that petty nonsense get to you...their probably just mad that your looking as fab as you now a days.

Suzanne- That's funny because i totally do the same thing, you guys are my little secret! Shhhhh!

rad7775
04-02-2006, 11:40 PM
Deets:
Girl, sorry that you are having this hard time. People that are really low are the only ones that would do something like that. Seriously, they should need to get a life, you Know there are places call movie theater, where people that are bored go and entertain themselves, but snooping is just low!

Dairy Fairy
04-03-2006, 10:02 AM
It's a message board for dieters...not an adult x-rated chat room for goodness sake. Everybody deserves to have a safe, private place to go and vent their frustrations about life or their weight loss journey.

rad7775
04-03-2006, 10:37 AM
Deets:
Why don't you snoop in her private stuff too, maybe you find a dirty little secret? You know what, maybe is not a good idea, you know why, b/c you are not that low! ;)

space99s1
04-03-2006, 10:45 AM
Right. That relative is miserable in mind, body or both and probably more than a little jealous.

Relatives are funny. I have found that it is easier to love a stranger and feel for her than many of my relatives. Why? Because strangers at least are polite to me. Relatives tend to be petty, jealous, rude and when they come "visit" me, it is to use my house as a hotel...ie, not for the purpose of visiting me. At one time, I was expected to drop whatever I was doing, to lend an ear and become a free psychologist and listen to these deranged people without saying anything "negative"'. However, whenever I had a problem, they would either not want to hear it because something more important was about to happen OR it would be laced with "I told you so" and negativity.

The best thing is to ignore and no longer actively include these life draining leeches in your life.

If you can't ignore and you're still hounded, draw the line.....Give him/her something to read..... how about a story featuring this particular relative, to be plastered all over cyberspace?:devil:

pinkflamingo68
04-03-2006, 06:28 PM
Deets-

If it's true, it's just downright CREEPY.

A.

PURPLEPIRATE99
04-04-2006, 09:21 AM
I agree - I think it is terrible that people don't have more to do with their life than snoop - wow - what a boring life for them!!!