South Beach Diet - Weekly Behavior Goals - April 2
04-02-2006, 08:03 PM
This week I will:
1. 5 Days - Walk 1.25 miles on treadmill in 25 min at incline 4
2. Not eat after 8:00 p.m.
3. Not have any bites outside of plan
Sunday - 1. :) 2. :) 3. :)
Monday - 1. :) 2. :( 3. :)
Tuesday - 1. :) 2. :) 3. :)
Wednesday - 1. Day off 2. :) 3. :)
Thursday - 1.
04-02-2006, 08:35 PM
starting monday(tomorrow) i will walk 1 mile.
i will do my 30 minute curve workout.
i will bike ride 1 mile.
no eating after 7pm.
04-02-2006, 09:08 PM
starting monday i will walk 1 mile.
do 100 crunches.
not eat after 8pm.
do not binge or eat things outside of the diet.
04-02-2006, 09:58 PM
1.do 100 crunches
2.walk 20 minutes
3.not eat sweets
T:):):( darn skittles! I only had 3 but it still counts!:mad:
04-02-2006, 10:23 PM
My goals for the week are to work out at least 4 times and to drink at least 64 oz water every day. (I want to get 4 straight weeks of making these goals and then I can move on to other goals! :D )
Sunday - No exercise; Good on the water
Monday - :( :)
Tuesday - :( :(
04-03-2006, 10:14 AM
I'll post my usual and hope that I make them this week:
1. Drink 48oz plain water each day
2. Pack my meals the night before
3. Get one grain and one fruit each day
4. Get up at 5:30 - I'm taking this one off b/c it just isn't going to happen right now :(
Sunday - 1) :) 2) :) 3) :) 4) N/A
Monday - 1) :) 2) :) 3) :) 4) :(
Tuesday - 1) :) 2) :) 3) :)
Wednesday - 1) :) 2) :) 3) :)
04-03-2006, 10:58 AM
I am re-starting Curves this a.m. This week I will go to Curves 3 times
04-03-2006, 02:40 PM
This weeks behavior goals.
1) Exercise every day this week.
2) Eat only 1 serving of dinner, only 1 SF fudgcycle after dinner.
3) Take care of myself! Be nice to myself! Don't be too hard on myself.
04-03-2006, 03:27 PM
My goal this week is to ween myself off of caffiene (diet colas) and drink more water! I really dislike plain water : (...but I need to force it down.
Plus, I'd like to hit the gym three or four times this week. Although I'm only on my first day of the diet, so I'm kind of afraid that it might have an energy draining effect on me for working out.
04-04-2006, 04:13 PM
Bumpity - Bump :dance:
04-06-2006, 09:33 AM
vBulletin® v3.6.7, Copyright ©2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO