Does it Work? - diet fuel?

View Full Version : diet fuel?

perfect107
04-02-2006, 05:19 PM
i found this diet pill and bought it on a whim, have only taken it once or twice and am wondering if anyone else has experience with it?

chaoskitty
04-02-2006, 06:07 PM
Hi

What is the name of the diet pill? Are you following a healthy diet plan? Not to be too nosy, but I was looking at your fitday - and if it's accurate, you may find that you will be losing your hair. I had a gastric bypass about 20 months ago, and when my protein levels were as low as yours seem to be, I lost a ton of hair plus it's really not healthy for the rest of your body. It's really important that you keep your protein levels around 50 - 100, especially since you are really exercising well. You've got to feed those muscles and remember, your heart is a muscle!

Best of health to you!

chaoskitty
04-02-2006, 06:09 PM
ooooo I see you started Weight Watchers - you go girl! That program is awesome.

turtledove
04-02-2006, 06:36 PM
Diet pills are not good for your heart. It speeds it up and overworks it. Hope you will give it some thought.

perfect107
04-03-2006, 01:42 AM
thanks for the advice, chicks!

chaoskitty- thanks for the concern but my fitday really isnt accurate at all- i mostly just use it to calculate calories in individual items and i dont update nearly enough- i should do better with that :)