South Beach Diet - Things Are Looking Up!

View Full Version : Things Are Looking Up!

tar675
03-29-2006, 08:17 PM
Well, I contacted my son's school first thing this morning and spoke to the secretary. I asked to speak to the principle but evidently she went on the trip too. I explained everything that I had learned last night and she told me that they would put a stop to it and that she could understand me being very upset. A couple of hours later the VP called and said that he had been in contact with the principle and she had talked to my son and gotten the story. EVidently the three "trouble makers" had been causing all kinds of problems since they had arrived and the staff and the principle were talking about sending them home. The way the Vp put it to me was "They are probably going to be sent home". I said "Probably or Definitely?" I'm hoping Austin calls tonight so I can make sure that they have done something! Last night was pure torture for me(as I'm sure it was for him) Thanks for your concern and ear ladies! ~Tara~

batmomm2000
03-29-2006, 09:02 PM
I'm so glad that they are doing something about it. How old is ds? Hears hoping you hear from Austin soon!!

tar675
03-30-2006, 10:33 PM
Batmomm,
Austin is 11 years old. He called me at 11;00 last night and I asked if the three boys who were bullying him were sent home. He said they were and everything was okay now.:cp: I rested much better last night! At first I thought he sounded sad or something but I think he was just really tired. They keep them very busy there from what I've been told. Thanks for asking!:) gotta go now my little one is long overdue to be tucked in! Chat with ya later! ~Tara~