Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 03-29-2006, 10:23 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Default Wednesday Log March 29

good morning gang

what is everybody doing today?

I have been on the phone all morning trying to straighten out some plans for the surprise birthday party on Saturday.

Do any of ya'll watch American Idol?

I'll check back later and check in on my buddies.

Hope everyone has a great day!
hugs,
Cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 10:34 AM   #2  

Had a very productive day studying.......today I will do somemore along with a little fun stuff......lunch with my gf! DD8 is going for a sleep over and DD14 has made some plans to hang out with her cousin.

Cathy hope your party goes well.........will check back later

BToast PNB, coffee

L
liz321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 11:39 AM   #3  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Hi Ladies,

I'm so stankin busy, but wanted to say hello. I have a 2 hour meeting this afternoon zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz !

Talk to you soon.. love yah
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 11:47 AM   #4  
Dream Big

S/C/G: 233.4/see ticker/135

Height: 5'2

Hi guys! I started my day at the gym. I did 30 min on the incumbant bike, 20 min on the treadmill (couldn't quite make those last ten min. ), 3 sets 10 of leg presses, 3 sets of 10 chest presses and bicept curls, 2 sets of 15 ab crunches. I got my fitness test results from Jonathan today. He said I have good flexibility and upper body strength but my stomach area needs alot of work. I basically have no stomach muscles! My measurements were waist 31", hips 51", neck 14 1/2", shoulders 52", chest 42 1/2", thigh 23", calf 15 1/2", bicept 15", and forearm 11 1/4". My body fat percentage is 35.7%. Optimal for my age range is 15-25% so that's really high, but it will come down with time. He is waiting to finish my fitness plan until after I see my doc on Mon. cause my heartbeat is really irregular, so he wants to make sure that upping my cario is ok to do.Now I'm off to make some lunch for me and the kids. Then I have some cleaning to do and a grogery list to make. I hope everyone is good today. I'll check back later.
timmyshawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 01:55 PM   #5  

WOW HEATHER that's quite a workout!!! I personally can't be in a gym because I get bored without a tv on. hehe.

Woke up this morning, did my 4 miles wtp, and having breakfast as we speak.
Today:
Burkey Burger
L:Lasagna?
D:Chk Fettucini?
S:Chocolate Walnut Brownie?

I'm TOTALLY burnt out...I tried to work out last night after work, but I couldn't. And this morning I almost fainted. I think I lost too much too fast...I was aiming for 3 hours of exercise a day. I have no choice but to slow down...

Welll off to work later...luckily I don't have to sit through a meeting hehe.
Peanut_butter is offline   Reply With Quote