Old 03-28-2006, 10:39 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 193.5/ 193.5 / 141

Height: 5'3

Default Girls w/ Goals Easter Challenge

Good Morning Ladies, Hope you all had a great weekend !!! This will be a new challenge that will only last till April 18th that gives us 4 weeks. The goals need to be smart and easy. My personal goals is to lose 1.5 each week so only 6 pounds this challenge. I will exercise for 100 min each week. I lost, 2 pounds last week and I feel great about it. Hope you all did great last week and remember keep you eye on the prize..

Food for thought :
Celebrity exercise routines
Denise Richards - said to lose her baby weight she worked out 3 hours a day
Jessica Simpson- to get the Daisy Duke bod she worked out 6 days a week 2 to 3 hours a day.

My point to giving you "food for thought" okay when does a regular person have 2 to 3 hours to exercise that is soooo not human they have nothing better to do then workout. Oh the life of Celebrity's

Hope you all have a great day
Stacey
Stayc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 01:05 PM   #2  
masterpiece in progress

S/C/G: 165/165/130

Height: 5 ft. 7 inches

YAY!!! Ready and willing to make this next challenge count. Those swimsuits keep leering at me from the racks. I am setting a few easily attainable personal goals for this challenge that includes doing something for me even if I only have 10 minutes to do it. That means that even on the busiest day, I will do a few squats, lunges, curls with weights, crunches, pilates... something! My goal is to lose 8 pounds on this challenge. Best of luck to everyone!!!!
aimin4thin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 02:15 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 236/230/140

Count me in. My goal is to loose 8 pounds also. I lost eight all together and another eight would be great. If I do, my reward is buying a half gallon of healthy ice cream! (To eat in moderation!). I will also exercise 4 days a week and drink 4 glasses of water daily. This shouldn't be to bad since I've been able to do it for three weeks already. Good luck everyone.
buckneram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 10:43 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 193.5/ 193.5 / 141

Height: 5'3

Hey where are the rest of our group Yvette, dawn,lilybelle how are you ladies doing ??
Well just wanted to give you a end of week talk. Okay weekends are my hardest times but I will not give up and if I slip up, get over it and I will keep on Program and stay focused.

Food for thought :
Over the weekend stay focused and remember look how far we have come
Prior Challenge Results !!!!
Stacey - lost 2 pounds that is 8 sticks of butter
Aimin - 11 lbs -Lost 8 med cantaloupes, and 4 sticks of butter
Buckneram- 2 lbs-lost 8 sticks of butter
Fatgirlnomore- 5 gallons of milk
Yvette - 15 lbs - 3 sacks of potatoes
Dawn7672- 4lbs that is 16 sticks of butter

Ladies when you go to the grocery store this weekend pick up one of these items on your list or try all and see how that makes you feel. You all have worked so hard and I want you to remember that when you feel like giving up !!! You won't change, if you do what you have always done !!! Have a great weekend ladies and I will see you Tuesday for weigh -in's
Stacey

Last edited by Stayc; 03-31-2006 at 10:50 AM.
Stayc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 12:14 PM   #5  

Stacey, thanks for the advice and motivation. Weekends are hard for me too. My bf and I usually go out to eat bc he works second shift and I never see him during the week. My goal is to pretend that the weekend are weekdays!
Old 03-30-2006, 11:15 PM   #6  

Default joining in

I'm in for this challenge. StacyC I'm glad to see that I was missed. I'm still hanging around. I was also involved in a april fools challenge and sometimes it's hard to keep up with the forums. Anyway I will be joining this one and my goal is to get down to 220lbs. So that will be a loss of 6lbs. Good luck to everyone.
dawn7672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 07:01 AM   #7  
yvette120

Hi StayC I am in for the challenge. I want to lose at least a 4 to 5 pounds for this challenge. I did gain .6 of a pound. I now weigh 197.4 pounds. I would like to weigh at least 193.4 or 192.4 pounds. I am not going to do anything to hard. I am doing a realsitic challenge so have a great weekend ladies and keep on losing.
yvette120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 11:51 AM   #8  

Today I am doing good. The last three days however, are a different story! Not good at all although I did work out. Pizza and fries last week. Maybe I will loose six by Easter!
Old 04-03-2006, 10:34 AM   #9  

I lost 2 pounds this week. So far, In the last two weeks I've lost 4 pounds so I'm halfway to eight. Yeah! Good luck to everyone!