South Beach Diet - Goals for week of 3/26
03-26-2006, 12:13 PM
Posting my goals has really helped me so I'll start this weeks' thread.
I'm going to continue with my previous goals of:
1) drinking at least 48oz of plain water a day
2) preparing my breakfasts/lunches a day ahead
3) getting one grain & one fruit per day
and this week I'm adding:
4) getting up at 5:30 everyday to work around the house or get "me" time in.....eventually I'll slowly move this time back a bit so I can start working out in the mornings. The baby is starting to show signs of not needing to eat at night so hopefully :crossed: I'll start getting a little bit more of regular sleep. :dizzy:
Sunday - Didn't accomplish any of these today. My "little" cold turned into a great big monster of a head cold so I took it easy.
Monday 1) :) 2) :( 3) only my grain 4) :(
Tuesday - a no go on all fronts
Wednesday 1) :) 2) nope 3) nope 4) nope
Thursday 1) :) 2) nope 3) nope 4) nope
03-26-2006, 01:02 PM
My goals for this week are:
1. Walk 1 mile on my treadmill at incline 4 - S,M,T,R,S
2. Limit grain to one serving a day
3. No snacking in the evening after dinner
Weekend goal - 2-3 lbs
Sunday ~ 1. :) 2. Breakfast :) 3. :)
Monday ~ 1. :) 2. No grain today :) 3. :)
Tuesday ~ 1. :) 2. Dinner :) 3. :)
Wednesday ~ 1. Day off 2. :( 2.5! EEEEK 3. :)
Thursday ~ 1. :) 2. :) Dinner 3. :)
Friday ~ 1. Day off 2. :) Dinner 3. :) So far so good!
03-27-2006, 12:31 PM
My goals for this week are:
1) To avoid binge eating I'll call a friend, hop on the forum or just do whatever it takes to start the cycle. That's what I used to quit smoking... so just want to retrain my brain so that whenever the emotions surface my automatic response will NOT be to eat
2) Write in my journal every day
03-27-2006, 12:48 PM
I'd like to try and lose another 5lbs this week ...7 would be nice for a total of 15lbs for ph1 but hey i'll take 5 lol
i want to walk more (at least an extra mile a day).
i'm really having a hard time doing this on ph1. i used to do it all the time before starting, but i've been so tired and lethargic ph1 i haven't had the energy. all i wanna do is sleep (even after a week on it).
continue drinking at least 60oz of water a day (no crystal light, no whatever...just water).
i'd love to be under 200 lbs when i go to the doc's on next tues so...that's my goal!
Sunday: Was great. Had 70 oz of water too. Spent the day at the library writing papers so no walking tho :( I did slip and have a caffeinated diet coke :( that seemed to stall my weight loss.
Monday: Awesome day. Walked 3/4 of a mile in the morning while waiting for the bus to pick me up; walked around campus for another mile. Drank 90 ounces of water :eek: :eek: :eek: Followed diet perfectly too.
Tues: Weighed this morning and finally after a 4 day stall i was down another 2 pounds :D :D Day going well so far; don't see any exercise in sight tho. another dreary day outside and another day of paper writing.
Weds: just in case you didn't see it on the other thread here have a laugh.
I was so engrossed in writing this term paper i totally forgot to each my morning snack AND lunch...4:30 hits and i randomly walked by vending machine and was like omg i want some. first time in 11 days i've thought that. that's when i realized *sighs* i didnt' get anything tho *is proud* and am just having lunch for dinner
03-27-2006, 12:52 PM
Ok goals seems like it is always the usual trifecta...
1. Drink 64 oz of water a day
2. Get some type of a workout in
3. Consume under my calorie goal
Two goals for me this week-
1. No after dinner eating (I am out of control with this again :()
2. 64 + oz of water
Monday 1. :) 2. :)
03-29-2006, 11:18 PM
03-31-2006, 09:11 AM
Bumpity Bump Bump :dance: :dance:
vBulletin® v3.6.7, Copyright ©2000-2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO