Closed Thread

Old 03-25-2006, 05:49 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 328/328/155

Exclamation Need to find the motivation!

Hi All,

I lost 50.5lbs on WW last year and then went completely of the rails and put all but 2lbs of it back on again

I've been trying for months now to get back into the swing of things. I have loads of things that should be motivating me such as wanting to have a baby and to help 'calm' down the symptoms of PCOS yet I can't find that push that got me motivated in the first place!

I need help!!!
Old 03-25-2006, 06:12 PM   #2  

Unhappy

WOW! This sounds like the exact thing I was going to type!! I lost 80+ with WW since last January and since Christmas have been COMPLETELY off track! I have managed only to gain about 5-7 back...but I am so close to goal, yet so far!! I so want to be able to stick with it for more that 2 days at a shot! My reasoning for NEEDING to get to goal is children...I have enough health issues to start with, I need to get myself as healthy as possibly before we can even try for the kids I so desperately want...

Maybe we can work to motivate each other? I am hoping that with the temperatures starting to get alittle warmer here I will be more motivated to get out & walk again...I so want to be in shape this summer and not have to hide my body in shame. I want to feel comfortable in shorts and tanktops...or the ever dreaded bathing suit
Closed Thread