South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 03-24-2006, 05:59 PM   #1  

Default Day 5

Oh my goodness I'm tired! It's day 5 for me on phase 1. I've done pretty good so far, but I am totally exhausted and my brain is kinda fuzzy LOL I went to the store and got some vitamins (Geritol believe it or not! It's supposed to be really good for you) to see if that will help. Any other suggestions? How long can I expect it to take for this to pass?

I'll be so glad when I get to phase 2 LOL
Old 03-25-2006, 11:32 AM   #2  
Determined Loser!

Phase one has a tendancy to make people feel very run down and tired lore. It's because carbs are supposed to be your main source of energy, and although you are still getting carbs from veggies, it's not nearly as much as your body is used to. It will go away once you start to introduce grains and fruits in phase two.

Until then, i have no idea what helps. I find drinking alot of water and excercising makes me feel more energetic.

Best of luck!
Old 03-25-2006, 11:37 AM   #3  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Try adding legumes and dairy to your day. That may help. Remember the food list WAS revised. If you are following just the book's list, you are missing good carbs. A multi-vitamin is a good idea but will take a while to work.
Old 03-25-2006, 12:31 PM   #4  
Losing on the Beach

S/C/G: 205/ticker/164

Height: 5'5

Ruth is right...MILK helps alot!!!! And the beans in my chili last night helped with the terrible (sorry to be blunt ladies) but constipation too....hang in there ...I will moving to phase 2 when you do, I am sure we will make it
Closed Thread