Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 03-24-2006, 12:06 AM   #1  

Height: 5'5"

Default my new plan- nutrisystem

okay so... i know how i need to eat to lose weight. i know what i need to do. and i do it for the week and then have a "bad" weekend and can throw off all my progress. and i get so frusterated. i also am in law school and have very little time to cook, prepare food, grocerry shop etc.

this just seems like and easy way to eat for a month or two. (then ill be in summer and anticipate having more free time to make healthy food!)

anyways- know there are other places to talk about diet systems- but wanted to led you ladies (and men) know what I'm up to so i can get your support as i go on this journey!

(for anyone who doesnt know- nutrisystem is a low glycemic index food program. all food (b, snack, l, dinner and dessert) are prepackaged and delivered to your door. very convienent. you just have to supplement nonfat milk and some fruits and veggies (to get fresh ones- some are included in the foods too...)

i should get my food in 4-6 days! i feel positive that i can stick to this for two months and then when i have more time to myself- slowly start cooking my own food but take the lessons i learn about portion size with me!!!

oh and lastly i weighed in at 140.5 today. which prompted the call - but it was something i had been considering for a while.

thanks in advance!
readyfreddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2006, 02:25 AM   #2  

Heya,

Good choice w/ the nutrisystem! I'm a student who also has a full time job, so I don't have time to cook as well. That's why the packaged food at Jenny Craig has helped me ALOT.

I wish you the best.
Peanut_butter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2006, 08:14 AM   #3  
it's always something

We have a new Nutrisystem forum down under General Diet Plans if you want to get some tips and support from other NS customers.

Good luck with your new diet!
Suzanne 3FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2006, 05:45 PM   #4  
lilybelle

S/C/G: 234/142/145

Height: 5'7

Good luck with new diet, I have friends who have lost weight very well on nutrisystem. I am personally on Atkins and it is working well for me. You will get a lot of support here.
lilybelle is offline   Reply With Quote