South Beach Diet - Recipe Please!!!

View Full Version : Recipe Please!!!

tar675
03-23-2006, 03:43 PM
Hey girls!
Does anyone have a good recipe to use with turkey tenderloins? I have this and haven't a clue what to do with it! Also, I bought an avocado and I'm not quite sure what to do with it either! I'm trying to plan for dinner .....I've got aerobics tonight and I'm usally starved when I get home. Thank you! Tara

miss_elisha
03-23-2006, 04:06 PM
I'm not much help with the turkey, but avocados are my favorite! They're good either chunked up on a salad or in an omelet, or just mash it up a little and add it to a sandwich (it's great with turkey--grilled turkey burgers with avocado--yum!). You can slice it and grill it, also good on a sandwich. Or you can always mash it with just a smidge of LF sour cream (or mayo or plain yogurt, whatever you have on hand), a little hot or picante sauce, garlic, lime juice, and whatever else you feel like throwing in there, and you've got some guacamole, which is great with just about anything in my book. :lol:

Schatzi
03-23-2006, 04:14 PM
Tar, check out the recipe section...here's one to get ya started..and most anything you do with chicken ya can do with turkey.
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showpost.php?p=507437&postcount=1

Barb0522
03-23-2006, 04:50 PM
I use turkey tenderloin just like I would pork tenderloin. I believe the time and temp should be on the bag. I buy them already marinated or you could marinate them yourself.

tar675
03-23-2006, 09:29 PM
Thanks so much girls!
Barb~I have this recipe for skinless, boneless chicken breast that you marinate with zesty italian dressing, old bay seasoning, and black pepper. You grill it and it's so yummy!
Schatzi~ Thanks for the link! I'll definitely try that one!
miss elisha~ That sounds sooo good. Thanks for all the wonderful ideas!