Old 03-21-2006, 04:15 PM   #1  
soon to be hot momma

Exclamation Girls With Goals - Spring Challenge WI#3

Well it is officially spring although it doesnt really feel like it here!!! I am down a lb from last week not due to working out or eating properly I had the flu!! It is gone now and I am still not fully back on track like I should be~ I hope that you have meet your goals and are working hard towards them!
On a different note this will be my last challenge, I find that I may be pushing myself too hard and then not meeting the goals I have set for myself ! It embarresses me to be a "leader" when in reality I am not a leader at all I have been struggling with 20 lbs since november last year! So that said I have appreciated all of your support and time that you have spent with me . I hope that someone will continue the group as I think that you all have something to give each other! I will be back later to check in and see how you all have done!!!
fatgirlnomore! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 01:05 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 193.5/ 193.5 / 141

Height: 5'3

FGNM I feel the same way I have fought with these 10 pounds for several years and still I spin my wheels. Sorry you decided not to lead us anymore but please know that you have been great and we will miss you dearly. But ladies I would be glad to lead this group into the next challenge cause I am tired of those wheel spinning classes I have finally stop giving myself the shoulder and I am gonna lose this weight by Dec 2006 and I will be at goal. So ladies let me know who you all would like to be the leader of this group and we can continue cause I must continue and I want all of you with me.
Have a great week and I gained 1lb but TOM is here so no worries.
Stacey
Stayc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 01:17 PM   #3  
lilybelle

S/C/G: 234/142/145

Height: 5'7

I am a new member. I have lost 73 lbs. in 9 months. I have 16 lbs. to goal and am having a terrible time losing any more weight. If anyone has any suggestions please help. I have increased my treadmill workout by 10% each week for the last 4 weeks and am still strict about my diet and food journal.I am only losing about 1 or 2 lbs. a month now. Is this normal?
lilybelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 02:28 PM   #4  
soon to be hot momma

Stacy you would make a great leader!!!
Old 03-22-2006, 05:30 PM   #5  
yvette120

StayC I am behind you I feel that you would make a great leader and Hot momma i will miss you dearly. I stayed the same and I loss for the challenge 3 pounds. I was a little disappointed but at least I loss something. I weigh 196.8 pounds. I have been in a blah mood. I have not been exercising at all and I just have had I don't care attitude but I am going to get back on taking care of buisness. I am ready when you are for the next challenge and this time I am going to reach for something more attainable.
yvette120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2006, 10:41 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 193.5/ 193.5 / 141

Height: 5'3

Thanks Ladies I would love to do it, I have a new sight on this years goal I now realize I am not gonna be what I was 7 or 8 years ago I must focus on the little goals not the big picture and I am gonna give myself to the end of this year to reach my goal. So I am ready I think we will do a small challenge next about 4 weeks and then go with a longer challenge about 10 weeks. Let me know what you think Maybe a Easter Challenge then A July 4 challenge.
Yvette YEAH that is great work this challenge I wish I could have said the same but I am ready and focused on moving forward. Have a great day ladies and FGNM You better still check us out and post reply's cause your advice and knowledge shows 204- 160 that speaks for itself.
Stacey
Stayc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2006, 01:01 PM   #7  
masterpiece in progress

S/C/G: 165/165/130

Height: 5 ft. 7 inches

FGNM I am very sad to see you go. I hope you will still be around so we can all keep in touch with you. StayC, I think you will be an excellent leader. I promise I will stick with you at least for 30 more pounds! I didn't make goal this time and I didn't lose anything but I also didn't gain and mostly it is my job. I have been eating soup from a can and oatmeal from a packet whilst working 12-14 hour days 7 days a week. All of my strife will be over after my deadline, the 31st, though so then I can focus on me!!! Best wishes to all of you!
aimin4thin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2006, 10:42 PM   #8  

Hi everyone, I didn't weigh in this week due to TOM. I will post my weight on friday, and count me in on future challenges.
dawn7672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2006, 01:21 AM   #9  

Default late weigh in

although I'm late, but I' down to 226. 1lb from goal, seems like that's the running theme for me . but I'm happy. I hope to see future threads for new challenges.
dawn7672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006, 08:43 AM   #10  
soon to be hot momma

WTG Ladies you are doing it !!!!