LA Weight Loss - sugar free pudding and low fat animal cookies

ptspeced
03-21-2006, 09:55 AM
Hi,
I need help I was wondering what you count sugar free pudding as and then what would count low fat animal cookies as. i lost my tips cards and can't find them. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
ptspeced::carrot:

deetsmom
03-21-2006, 10:03 AM
Theyre not on program until maintennance...

ptspeced
03-21-2006, 04:54 PM
thanks and man did I mess up. I am in TROUBLE.

ptspeced:(

Boo'sMom
03-21-2006, 04:57 PM
Oh well--we all goof--now you know and you can move on. Animal crackers are truly an addiction for me--one easily turns into the bag!! Good Luck.

PURPLEPIRATE99
03-21-2006, 04:59 PM
Yes those are definitely easy to indulge on - but you recognize it - so just get right back on track - they are not going to hurt you too bad!!

lawl all the weigh
03-21-2006, 06:26 PM
Animal crackers are on the tip cards 10 crackers is 1 starch

Boo'sMom
03-21-2006, 07:26 PM
I could totally give up an occasional starch for animal crackers--just have to give the rest of the bag to my girls!!

CandlePrincess
03-21-2006, 09:11 PM
it's funny to me that the animal crackers I buy are less calories and fat than the RF wheat thins that I am allowed to eat! I love animal crackers! Years ago I did a merry go round cake for a friend's birthday and I painted a zillion animal crackers for the cake and the favors....and when I messed up I was able to eat my mistakes...YUMMMY!

Boo'sMom
03-21-2006, 09:50 PM
Heather CP--what a cute cake idea--I would be messing up a LOT--animal crackers WITH frosting--YUM. In college I worked in a nut and candy store (basically where I gained 30 lbs!) but we hand dipped the strawberries (white chocolate is my weakness) and if the stem broke we had to "dispose" of them. Those were the days, sigh...

marbear
03-22-2006, 01:36 AM
I used to work as a barista in different coffee shops in the good ole college days. Looking back, my metabolism must have been 4000 calories a day for me to not blow up worse than I did. Not only did I work around good food, I had a free pass from my scholarship to the school cafeteria. Unlimited sodas, tons of desserts, 3 different lines...oh goodness.