Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 03-21-2006, 12:07 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 170?/130/130

Height: 5'2"

Red face Hey guys!! still here!

Hey everyone!! still here been lurking a little due to a busy week w/ kids exercise and housework! you know all that jazz! Well I weighed myself this a.m. and it was 161.5 Well here is the Big Problem!! I have a hard time beliving my scale like it some kind of evil digital liar just out to get me!! lol well I guess I have a mental hurdle to jump that what I am actully soing is working. Anyone else like this? I know it sounds weird but, that is why I havn't changed my ticker I don't want to show something that is maybe a fluke??? Just also wanted to say hello I missed you guys!!
amyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 01:00 AM   #2  

Height: 5'8.5"

LOL Amy! Change your ticker... it is obviously working... and congratulations!! I seriously doubt if your scale is broken LOLOL
Misti in Seattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 02:07 AM   #3  

S/C/G: See tracker

Height: 5'5"

Amy, I'm just like you! I freak out when I lose a pound because I don't want to get my hopes up and then get dissappointed! .lol. I try to be consistant though, so I weigh myself on Saturday at 7:00 a.m. to be more accurate. Well, um.. I do weigh myself almost everyday but the ones on Saturday are the ones that I count :blush: . I think you should do the same, set a specific date for weigh-ins and count those only, good luck and congrats on the lossss
JigglyBits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 08:26 AM   #4  

Height: 5'8.5"

Hi Jiggly

Good advice... our weight does fluctuate. LOL my official weigh in day is Friday but I can't resist weighing more often too. But if I am up a bit I don't count it... but if it goes down I do. <GGGG> And the Friday weight is the official one to let me know if I am genuinely losing. But I'll take a pound less no matter WHAT day of the week it is LOL
Misti in Seattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 01:32 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 170?/130/130

Height: 5'2"

LOL Thanks guys!! I love you girls!! I will change it tomorrow to see what it is in the morning!
amyz is offline   Reply With Quote