Old 03-19-2006, 08:07 PM   #1  
n00b

S/C/G: 273/269/150

Height: 5'6"

Default rebounders workout

there has been an infomercial for the rebound (or rebounders?) workout. essentially, it's a trampoline workout. i saw the trampoline at target, but i'm pretty unsure about the workout. it looks like fun, though, and i was wondering if anyone else has heard of it or tried it?
Rahkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006, 05:14 PM   #2  
one leg press at a time

I have not tried or seen other trampoline workouts, but there is anout of print one you can get on ebay called G-Force taught by Tracie Long. It is an original Fitprime workout that I have not read anything bad about.
Firmgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006, 11:30 PM   #3  

I do it all the time, I have several of the Urban Rebounder workouts, compilations 3 and 4 and the G-Force workout by tracie long. There is talk that she might do another one!

The videos are a lot of fun. I would recomend getting a cheap rebounder (I found mine for 10 bucks) and see if you like it. If you get one of the Urban Rebounding compilation tapes you will be in good shape because the have beginner workouts (like Latin bound) and more intermediate (Interval bound) so you can shake things up. The only thing that I don't like is that they are all a half hour or less.

Once you try out one of the videos you might find yourself jumping on the damn thing all the time (I do) I love it and is great for your health!
fikustrees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 01:39 AM   #4  
n00b

S/C/G: 273/269/150

Height: 5'6"

yay! i'm definitely going to give it a shot. thank you so much for the input!
Rahkstar is offline   Reply With Quote