Old 03-19-2006, 05:14 PM   #1  

Default LAWL didn't travel as well as I had hoped!

We just concluded Spring Break right after a quickie trip to SE Texas for a wedding.

Although I had pre-planned, this three day trip was horrific as far as the food was concerned. We drove for ten hours and, after briefly cleaning up at DH mom's house, drove another hour to the rehearsal, followed by the rehearsal dinner. I was exhausted and my defenses were down, so I did eat the barbecue. The next day was visiting with family culminating in the the evening wedding. Once again, I was out of starches before the wedding even arrived. By the way, the wedding cake, groom's cake, and cheesecake were really good! The very next day we were up at 5am and on the road for another ten hour drive back home. McDonald's were the pitstops...

I came back home and began drinking water and exercising and attempted to get back on my program. Spring Break was a little tough with all three kids home and wanting to go and do stuff with them.

I did lose 2 pounds at the end of the week, so that is a positive. I know I could have lost more if I had been able to stay the course.

I just wish this program were a little more portable. Possibly it will be after I get the hang of it a little bit better. However, eating 3 meals out is a LAWL diet killer!

Andi
wtxchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2006, 05:19 PM   #2  
on LAWL

Height: 5'6

Considering your schedule I think a 2 pound loss is Fabulous! I would take it anyday. I agree that when the kids go back to school it will be easier to stay POP--when they snack I want to, too! Good Luck with a new week.
Boo'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote