Exercise! - Dance Dance Revolution anyone?

View Full Version : Dance Dance Revolution anyone?

lessthansign3
03-19-2006, 03:01 PM
Does anyone here use DDR as a way to get in your cardio? I used to play all the time just for fun, but today I did it for exercise purposes and it was so much more fun than the treadmill!! Does anyone have a favorite song to play? My personal favorite is "Kind Lady (Interlude)" on DDRMax2. I still need to get the Extreme versions. I'll get there eventually.

So yeah, anyone? <3

laurenporvida
03-19-2006, 03:43 PM
i do that sometimes!! when i don't feel like doing jogging, i just put on DDR in the workout mode. i end up doing like the same song over and over again, its actually "kind lady"

MichelleRae
03-20-2006, 07:32 PM
Oh I do!! I love my DDR!! too bad my daughter just broke my ps2 :(

webweevil
05-09-2006, 03:35 PM
Yes, I have one. I really liked it at first. I even went online and bought one of the metal arcade version dance floors because I had heard the plastic mats didn't last long. I did it everyday for a month or two, but then sat it aside. I think I was just tired of the same songs over and over again. Maybe I should do a search online to see if there is a newer version with different songs available.... Anyone know?

nicolbw
05-10-2006, 10:17 AM
I have tried all of the versions of this game for the PS2. We have Gamefly which is like Netflix, but for video games. I tried to do this for cardio, but it's not working too well for me. I mean I am burning alot of calories, but I don't think it's making a difference to my body. I am going back to walking/jogging for my cardio and doing DDR for fun. At least this way I can be twice as active.

As for a favorite song... I don't really have one. There is usually one or two songs I really like on each version of the game.

Hpnotq
06-19-2006, 12:26 AM
There's a game called Dance Factory coming out at the end of August that lets you use any music you've got. That'll be fun.