Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 03-14-2006, 06:33 PM   #1  
Powered by tofu

S/C/G: 207/203/140ish ??

Height: 5'4''

Default Crunchy + Salty = No Stopping ME!

I found a zip lock bag in the back of my cupboard with some low-fat mini rye toasts in it, I’d estimate between 2-3 1oz servings. They were a little stale but I figured they would be fine to crumbled up on my soup for lunch today.

I had them with my soup, but now I ate them all. It seems their lack of freshness was no deterrent to me after all. Oh well, at least they weren’t potato chips. In the future I’ll have to remember that I can only have one serving of any salty snacks near me at one time.

I also just want to take a minute and vent that I have not lost an once in probably 3 weeks. How does this plateau thing work exactly, and how do you get yourself out of one?
shananigans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2006, 07:50 PM   #2  

Totally know how you feel...err... I think. God forbid I get near a bag of chips[or anything sweat/salty]- I eat it all in a matter of minutes. It makes dieting so hard.

I've never heard of a plateau that lasted for three weeks *_*. However, I'm not an expert on the dieting
inter_stella is offline   Reply With Quote