General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Closed Thread

Old 07-27-2001, 05:03 PM   #1  

Question Walk away the pounds?

Has anyone tried the "Walk away the pounds" program? I just ordered it today. It has 3 video's, recipe cards, weights, and vitamins. I suffer from chronic pain and somedays it's a struggle just to get out of bed. I haven't been able to exercise at all. I NEED to exercise though! I have a treadmill but just don't have the motivation to get on it. These video's look like they might be fun and hopefully, easy enough that my body can handle it. If anyone has tried these video's, I'd love to hear about it.

Hugs,
Old 07-30-2001, 02:56 PM   #2  

Default Walk away the pounds

I can only speak for my friend who was in a car accident a while ago, and suffers from pain... She enjoys the tapes very much... I have not heard her say she has any problems, though.. But, I do understand everyone is different..

I really don't have any problems, except for a few occasional aches here and there, but Leslie is very caring.. She modifies the moves/positions for you, and tells you to let up if you feel any pain...

I hope some of this helps.
Old 08-09-2001, 06:37 PM   #3  

I have the Leslie Sansone tapes and love them!! I ordered mine from QVC. They were much cheaper than the infomercial and they came with an additional toning tape. The one mile tape is a great place to start. If you are out of shape you may want to do the 1 mile tape for several days to get used to movement again. The 2 pound weighted balls are wonderful and really tone you. Good luck. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!! Also, she shows you how to modify things so that the workout meets your needs.
Old 08-16-2001, 10:49 PM   #4  

Talking

I love these tapes!! I ordered mine from collagevideos.com ... shipping was only four dollars (and some odd cents). I think these are the best videos she's done so far!
Old 08-21-2001, 09:46 PM   #5  

I ordered them approx 3 weeks ago. I called yesterday to check on order status... said it may be 5 to 6 weeks.

Maybe the wait will be worth it... Sounds like you ladies are pleased with your purchases.

Take care,
Nancy
Closed Thread