LA Weight Loss - ? for those on Red?

View Full Version : ? for those on Red?

slecompte
03-12-2006, 09:53 PM
Can you use the carb cravers meals? I have some info i am looking through for DH and it doesn't say this is used with red, only other colors.

Also for your veggies, what is the amt, 1 cup raw, 1/2 c cooked. This thing is saying 1/4 & 1/2 but mine is the 1 & 1/2 so I think maybe this doc is wrong - then it makes me wonder what else is wrong about it!

Thanks!

Sheila

marbear
03-12-2006, 11:36 PM
I have a red booklet and you can have carb cravers, but they are probably bigger than the gold booklet. Red proteins are 2 oz more or 1/3 more (for ex, 4 oz beef on gold would =6 on red AND 2 eggs would =1 p on gold or 2 tbsp pb=1p on gold and on red it is 3 eggs and 3 tbsp pb to = 1 protein. The red carb craver I have for french toast is 5 slices of diet bread done up, so I know that is probably less on gold. You probably have to add a little more to make a gold carb craver suitable for red, but I am not sure as I only have the red booklet and would have to guesstimate. I think the frozen food selections are probably the same, though. The veggies are 1cup raw and 1/2 cup cooked.