LA Weight Loss - Low Sodium Worcestershire Sauce

View Full Version : Low Sodium Worcestershire Sauce

ConnorsMum
03-10-2006, 07:51 PM
I can't find low sodium worcestershire sauce anywhere around here. I've tried 3 different grocery stores and they don't have any. Can someone tell me a name brand, so I can do a search on the internet for some? Or better yet, can someone give me a website that I can go on to order some?

Thanks for any help I can get.

deetsmom
03-10-2006, 08:48 PM
The lowest one I found was like 230mg, they dont really label them "low-sodium", you just need to make sure you get the lowest one you can.

Corinna
03-11-2006, 02:31 PM
Just curious....what sort of daily limit should we be working towards in terms of sodium use? (I am on the Gold Plan...)

rad7775
03-11-2006, 03:07 PM
CORINNA:
If it's salt is 1/4 of a tsp per day of the "Morton's Lite Salt". If it's condiments look in the book for that page and it tells you how much and what condiments we can use per day. :)

ConnorsMum
03-11-2006, 04:08 PM
Well, I found Angostura on the web. It's the name brand for a low sodium worcestershire, soy and teriyaki sauce. It only has 20mg of sodium. Unfortunately, I can't find any website that I can buy it from and it's not in any of the stores around me. Oh well, I'll keep looking......